Author Topic: Cat names suggestion. Can you name my wild boy?  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
Re: Cat names suggestion. Can you name my wild boy?
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2012, 08:16:46 pm »
I did, hope its okay as it is.

In my country we can freely use it, with exceptions, but anyway, I understand what some people may think. Its all about where you live.
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 08:22:41 pm »
Yeah. Words are just words and have no meaning untill you give them one. I wish people would be less serious where I lived.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2012, 08:26:56 pm »
Yeah. Words are just words and have no meaning untill you give them one. I wish people would be less serious where I lived.

I'm not racist or a bigot (other then when joking), and I totally agree with you.  Words have no power unless you give them power.  As someone who's white and has no oppression in my family (well not for maybe 5 generations going back to when my Irish ancestors came over here), it's easy for me to sit and say this next bit, but I believe it's true:

If people weren't offended by the N word, people would stop using it to offend people.  I was taught growing up that you need to "consider the source".  If someone is talking shit to you, they're someone you don't respect.  If you don't respect someone, why would you care what they have to say about you?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2012, 08:36:19 pm »
I love the N word and I dont see it as an insult for black people(And I would never use it as one).Still I dont use it oftenly because people can get it wrong easily.

Dave chapelle taught me that it´s just fucking funny.

Im so damaged by his show that any sentence sounds funny to me if the N word is included  :lol:
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."