Author Topic: Multiple ban request  (Read 708 times)

Offline Rusty_Shacklefjord

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: One Man Army
  • Game nicks: Erik_Magnusson
Multiple ban request
« on: March 04, 2012, 08:01:38 pm »
A few players in NA_1 just spent a round hiding in spawn building a siege tower. They finished it about a minute before the end of the round and proceeded to run out the clock while sitting inside. They were the last players alive, and none of them even made an attempt to help their team or fight the enemy.

I was on the opposing team, most of whom (myself included) had a x5 which they lost due to the draw. The admin on the server, Dexxtaa, elected not to do anything, and completely ignored all of the outraged players complaining to him.

The delayers were Noobie_ATS, Rayna_ATS, FinnTheHuman_ATS, Miracle_ATS, and one or two others whose names I don't remember. Unfortunately I didn't think to take screenshots during, and it was too late after the actual draw.

Not to be a killjoy or anything, but at the very least they should have killed themselves or gone to spectator before the round ended so they didn't force a draw.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:11:52 pm by Rusty_Shacklefjord »
I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
Re: Multiple ban request
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 08:07:39 pm »
Dexxtaa*
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 08:17:03 pm »
So youre saying that people should get banned because you lost some XP on your race to retiring? No one should get banned for delaying. Maybe a kick. Your supposed to play this game to have fun. If you can't spare 1-2 minutes of your life to delayers then I think someone has problems

I was on a STF, not that it matters.

I would've been happy with a kick. Unfortunately, they were allowed to stay on the server, and the next round they even tried doing it again before their materials were destroyed by angry teammates.

I'm not asking for a perma-ban here. I'm just a little upset that these guys are going around breaking the rules, being dicks, and ruining the game for other people.

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 08:21:58 pm »
What do you mean by ruining the game? They just have to wait a minute or so thats all.

By that logic, it would be perfectly acceptable for me to go around teamkilling people in siege. After all, it's only one player at a time, and they only miss out on 30 seconds (or 3, lol) of play.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 10:58:08 pm »
Did this occur multiple rounds or just one round?

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 11:02:43 am »
Yea, with no evidence even checking the logs isnt going to tell the whole story.  Without evidence no action will be taken.

HOWEVER all of the names involved are the same names that are always involved when this type of stuff happens and one of the names just got off a long ban.  If caught doing this again all involved would receive a substantial ban (2+ weeks, possible essay).