Author Topic: unban request Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic  (Read 367 times)

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic / Hodor_the_Cylon / Sleggh /Septon_John_Cavil/Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me
unban request Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic
« on: February 24, 2012, 01:19:20 pm »
plz unban me

(ok understood my practical joke was relly terrible , what can I say team was already winning  sth like 14-2 , if im remember it correctlly  , so I acted without reflection , but it was really just sth like end of round prank , so sorry ...   )
there is no spoon

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: unban request Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 01:50:21 pm »
No, actually it was something like 34/32 and pretty much the first minute into the round since I had just reached that spot when you started kicking me off the edge to TK me.

Since it was your sixth ban for various offenses by various admins this one will be an essay ban and won't be lifted until that essay is posted and accepted.

750 words on "Why understanding and sticking to the rules is important".

Post a new thread with that essay in it and use the post report feature to have a moderator move it into the essay section.

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic / Hodor_the_Cylon / Sleggh /Septon_John_Cavil/Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 02:26:45 pm »
Situation was for me really as I write above , didnt want to act against team , or chance of team winning , maybe becouse slow ping or something i really remember it as  great number odds for our team , but , maybe didnt saw they spawn (later ) cause my high ping or sth , but at that moment i was somehow really sure we are winning

also i didnt see who i'm teamhitting

since english isnt my native language could essay be in polish ?
there is no spoon

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 02:40:44 pm »
Yes you can write the essay in polish, make sure it's on topic, we will have people translate it for us.