Author Topic: Ban pervasive leecher/rulebreaker Noobie ATS  (Read 910 times)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Ban pervasive leecher/rulebreaker Noobie ATS
« on: February 22, 2012, 07:14:36 am »
Heres Noobie at it again, a few days after being banned for the same thing.  No admins where present that I was aware of.  Map was 'field with a river'.

Notice the timestamp between these pictures in the shack 3:24 down to 2:29
(click to show/hide)

And heres him the next round behind a house at spawn
(click to show/hide)

And the round after that, auto running at map boundary wall
(click to show/hide)

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
Re: Ban pervasive leecher/rulebreaker Noobie ATS
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 07:21:06 am »
Is this for serious?
First and Second screenshot, I went around the place to see if any of the leftover enemy team was there.... and then went back.
Third, Russo and I were seeing how accurate his axes were. Check logs as you can see RUSSOsG2366 Ask him yourself and 4th screenshot, that is not the edge and is right beside the ruins in the middle as well would like to point out I killed 2 guys there.

Please don't report me when I am trying to carry my team. Thanks and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 07:23:39 am by SuperNewb »

Offline BeatrixKiddo

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: BeatrixKiddo_ATS
  • IRC nick: BKiddo
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 07:38:51 am »
Just an observation, how can he be auto running when he is thrusting his weapon.  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 09:51:23 am »
Spare us your bullshit excuses.  You are a detriment to whatever team you are on and contribute nothing.   You used to be a force to be reckoned with, but now your just a cancer.  I hope to not see you for weeks or months. 

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 10:10:05 am »
Spare us your bullshit excuses.  You are a detriment to whatever team you are on and contribute nothing.   You used to be a force to be reckoned with, but now your just a cancer.  I hope to not see you for weeks or months.

Im guessing you didnt press tab on that last screenshot because it would show noobie had just killed 2 people and would make your argument hard to believe?

just because people have playstyles that arent run around in a group of pikes throwing and crushthrough ganking people doesnt mean they are leeching or a detriment to their team. Noobie consistently puts up numbers and tops the scoreboards so its hard to say he contributes nothing.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 10:58:09 am »
I have banned noobie before based on things I personally witnessed, but I don't think these screenshots on their own are worthy of a ban.  In fact I've seen him playing today and he wasn't breaking any rules.  Unless any admins see reasons or evidence otherwise, perhaps were online at the time, I'm going to recommend admins just keep an eye on noobie for when he actually is breaking rules and leave it at that.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 08:52:02 pm »
Im guessing you didnt press tab on that last screenshot because it would show noobie had just killed 2 people and would make your argument hard to believe?

just because people have playstyles that arent run around in a group of pikes throwing and crushthrough ganking people doesnt mean they are leeching or a detriment to their team. Noobie consistently puts up numbers and tops the scoreboards so its hard to say he contributes nothing.

ya, he killed 2 people as he was the last one left alive on his team and the enemies finally made their way to OUR spawn..where he'd be standing for the majority of the round, doing nothing but leeching.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 02:11:30 am »
U will learn digglez is like the superior testicular loving butt touching vigilante of the CRPG community

Please keep comments like this out of the ban/unban section.

Thank you.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 03:32:08 am »
these screens might not be conclusive, but I must agree with digglez
You are a detriment to whatever team you are on and contribute nothing.   You used to be a force to be reckoned with, but now your just a cancer. 

This. Nowadays he is either naked on the edge of map until he is the last one left and runs back to civilization to die and maybe get some valor (not contributing to team) or just drawing the round. Annoying in every way.
I wouldnt give a shit if the dude was naked and contributing to team in a way but this way he is just fucking up the balance and whenever u get on his team ur already man down.