Author Topic: [Trade] MW Danish Greatsword for MW Sword of War  (Read 274 times)

Offline Count_RisArch

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Keep on Rotting in the Free World...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: RisArch
  • IRC nick: RisArch
[Trade] MW Danish Greatsword for MW Sword of War
« on: February 22, 2012, 04:54:08 pm »
As the title suggests I'm looking for the above trade. I am ideally looking for a straight trade but I am willing to negotiate on a modest cash incentive.

Blade has seen extensive use but is fortunately in good condition, blessed by the almighty donkey it is guaranteed not to break (or your money back*) The Weapon has fended off the blades of many Clans in the fearful pre-strat Tourney days and served well. It is my hope it finds a good home...preferably in the skull of the lucky, new owners foe!

So send me a Message, reply on this board or simply make the trade on the marketplace now and enjoy a fine new Greatsword for all your battle needs.

Ris'Arch

-More information about the history of the blade will be delivered on request-

*Offer is exempt on any future introduction of possible "weapon breaking" patches, donkey forbid
Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.
Imperial Historian Duiker

Offline Count_RisArch

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Keep on Rotting in the Free World...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: RisArch
  • IRC nick: RisArch
Re: [Trade] MW Danish Greatsword for MW Sword of War
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 01:48:41 pm »
Commercial bump.
Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.
Imperial Historian Duiker