Author Topic: Clans and Names  (Read 625 times)

Offline pod455

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Clans and Names
« on: February 18, 2012, 05:48:03 pm »
hello,
The thing is that i might want to join a clan but they say that i have to change my name (the tags) but do i have to make a new character and start from scratch with a new character or is there a way to change your characters name without losing that character
 plz help

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Clans and Names
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 05:56:34 pm »
+1
Top right of character page, click "settings" and there is a name change option. It will not take effect instantly, and it costs 1000 gold even if it is rejected.

You can do a complete name change during the first hour that you retire, or ask for small ones (fixing typos or adding or removing clan tags) any time you want.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
Re: Clans and Names
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 08:44:26 pm »
Go settings,then you will see box where it says change character name just add some clan tag. Example ANT_your name you use in game or HRE_yourname or Fallen_yourname. You can't change your name completly,and it will cost you 1000gold. There is some time for change to be accepted by admins so be patient.

See my game nicks under avatar. that is best example for you how it should look like.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 08:45:27 pm by Mlekce »