Author Topic: Unban Request- Greeko  (Read 458 times)

Offline Buhn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request- Greeko
« on: February 15, 2012, 05:58:30 am »
Hello. I was banned a couple days back for messing around a bit. This pesty guy submitted the poll after seeing me hit one guy at spawn, and closing doors on teammates once. I hit the guy once, which was undeniable but also un matched with a ban, and I closed the doors only to open them promptly again. The ban surprisingly succeeded, scraping by at a neutral 51%. I know it was peevish of me, and though I find this ban to be overstretched, I'm willing to compromise for a day or two. FREE GREEKO!

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
Re: Unban Request- Greeko
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 06:31:11 am »
Though I lack solid proof, I was part of these matches and can only comment on what I saw and the teamhits I felt. To put it bluntly, your post is BS. The door opening went on all through the night until your ban, then stopped. Odd. Teamhits? Only one guy? I'm one guy, a few clanmates were hit too and complained over vent.

Anyways, back on something that can be seen as proof. If you opened doors once, and teamhit once, I doubt the entire team noticed. Now I do understand people hit 1 just to mess with people, but a majority is a majority. If you gained more than half the servers attention, clearly you did something stupid multiple times.

Offline Buhn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 06:13:48 pm »
Zanze-

Though I greatly doubt your reply in being biased to see a banned player poorly, I will respond. The door opening ending promptly after my leaving seems to be just one of those examples of biased exaggeration in wanting to connect the dots with a supposedly guilty player. I however, repeat once again that I had door opened once. I also feel it best to remind admins that it was only momentarily before I reopened them and ran to embrace my comrades in mirthful hugs, seeing as how Zanze fails to mention this... Odd you say? Perhaps this oddity is because of your insistence in seeing the face of Greeko behind ever juvenile door closing, and your consequent willingness in stretching time and space to believe it so. That would certainly conclude in 'odd' reports. I conclude upon the bulk of your claim being solely educated guessing. Regardless of how many people happened to kick me, it was of the same trivial reason I stated before. 51%, an unfortunate number... :idea:

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 08:17:10 pm »
just another reason why name changes should have never been implemented. this guy is a known asshat and troll.  he used to do this kinda of team griefing stuff on community siege in the past year.

if greeko was the one wearing red tourney armor I saw him open the gates for enemies on at least 2 occassions

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 12:10:27 am »
I don't see you on the ban list.

Perhaps you have a global ban? Are you able to join EU servers?

Or maybe you meant to post in the community section for the community servers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.