Author Topic: [BAN] Xiao_Li_Guang_HuaRong  (Read 255 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Xiao_Li_Guang_HuaRong
« on: February 13, 2012, 03:54:37 am »
EU_1
13.02.2012 at about 3:45

Just notice the ping, the name and the position on the map. Obvious Chinese leecher is obvious.

(click to show/hide)

Good night!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
Re: [BAN] Xiao_Li_Guang_HuaRong
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 02:06:07 am »
D:
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 03:53:36 am »
This screeny isnt real proof. I did see him doing the same thing tonight however,and I know he has done this before. Banned for one day. If you had proper evidence,it could have been for longer.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 05:01:23 am »
This screeny isnt real proof. I did see him doing the same thing tonight however,and I know he has done this before. Banned for one day. If you had proper evidence,it could have been for longer.
Thanks anyway.