Author Topic: Gambling Minigame  (Read 455 times)

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
Gambling Minigame
« on: February 10, 2012, 01:06:09 am »
+2
Hey there,

This suggestion, admittedly, would be low on the priority list but I want to suggest it anyways.

I would love to see some little way to gamble in cRPG. Perhaps a blackjack minigame on the website? Some little thing we could do to waste our hard earned gold, as if upkeep didn't do it enough. :p

I've seen some ways to implement these so that they are not exploitable, so if someone wanted details they could PM me.. but I think the solutions are simple enough that I shouldn't have to explain them. :]

In addition to wasting our gold and thus making us play more or whatever, this could also generate more ad revenue for the c-rpg website. Also, it'd give people a little minigame to play while away from their home computer to kill time.

I'm not even sure if anyone on the team would be capable of this, it was just an idea I had that felt worth suggesting.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:07:24 am by Voso »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Gambling Minigame
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 05:42:20 am »
+1
Blackjack, poker and the like against other players with our cRPG gold? I'm in :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 05:49:11 am »
Perhaps a deployable poker table akin to the construction site? It takes up 3 slots and can seat 6 players. The dealer would be a bot directly linked with the crpg site so no shady dealings go down. Once at a table, if you take damage or are killed during a game, your stakes are withdrawn from the table and reimbursed. Max buy-in would have to be 10,000 with blinds at 100/200 Pot limit.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 05:59:22 am »
+1
give us on site texas hold em!!  yes....
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login