Author Topic: RIP [Lumberjack] The Lumberjacks  (Read 5061 times)

Offline Ozin

• Duke
  • Renown: 584
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • IRC nick: Ozin
So I'm back from my holiday, ready for more chopping! The ventrilo server is back up, I'll leave it on constantly until we can find a new one.

We are still looking for more fellow lumberjacks, so if you have a special place in your heart for axes, don't hesitate to join us on IRC or ask us ingame!

IRC info - server: irc.quakenet.org - channel: #lumberjacks
Direct link: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Lumberjacks

Edit: Just noticed that our banner has been added to the banner pack, all go grab it at http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2990.0.html !
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:57:17 pm by Ozin »

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
Well, Im leaving the clan, since I've got no time nor intress in leading it anymore. If anyone wanna take over tell me, but for the moment its "dead"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: RIP [Lumberjack] The Lumberjacks
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2011, 08:03:15 am »
Sorry about bugging you, but I just added this text to my Banner-Tailory-Thread... it's about rights and stuff and I think you should be Informed, since you are using one of my Banners - even if you disbanded, what i think is sad since the idea was funny. ;)

As long as you did not pay for your banner the following text counts:
If I make you a banner it is owned by your Clan as a whole, not by yourself as a person. If your Clan "vanishes" in any way (loses all members, gets inactive for about 3 month or whatever) or if you dont contact me to get your banner for a while or if you say you dont want it... ALL RIGHTS about/to/of that banner go back to me (Niemand). I can re-use that banner, sell it, rent it, f*ck it, eat it, trash it and whatever-else I want.

When you use it in other mods or wherever please tell me about it. I usually don't care but it would be interesting to know.

NEVER! under NO CIRCUMSTANCES! tell anyone that this banner was made by somebody else than me. I made it, the honour is mine. - This also counts if you paid for it!

If you dont agree on this dont use my Banner.

If you paid for the Banner you can do with it whatever you want. All rights and responsibilities are yours then. Except the honour of creating it - this is still mine! ;)
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Mr. Hannibal

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2012, 10:03:35 pm »
HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

BUMP?  :twisted:

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2012, 12:05:06 am »
bump.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.