Author Topic: The cRPG Poll on native forums aka cRPG bashing...  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Re: Eh. People who care about cRPG read this.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 02:48:30 pm »
I love how everyone casually ignored chadz post in that thread. And instead got transfixed on Oberyn  :rolleyes:

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 02:56:20 pm »
Going throuh crpg development for over 1 1/2 years, I can tell (and many others can also), that it got so friendly for new players....

These guys base their arguements on biased wannabe facts.

Miwiwi, pro crpg player.....made me laugh, k thx, now go lorn more.

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
Re: The cRPG Poll on native forums aka cRPG bashing...
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 03:00:03 pm »
I would like ranks, that do nothing but show your and only YOUR progress, meaning that they don't stand next to your name, and don't add anything but...banners! I'd like it if by playing instead of achievements/unlockable perks you unlocked banners that you could use.(some solely trough SP, some trough MP, some trough completing xxx objective)

It is true that warband could use some sort of a reward system, or simply a system that keeps track of your progress in some way.

Bitch, bet I can hit prestige 50 before you.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 03:04:10 pm »
hahaha I join the nditions duel server just to see that the best player there is oberyn, and after a few minutes Im the second best (k/d ratio wise). Native players really suck hard. You can just hit so fast that its easy to kill people ...

Half those people were probably cRPG players :D
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 03:06:13 pm »
Miwiwi, pro crpg player.....made me laugh, k thx, now go lorn more.

Good, I am happy you laughed. :)

Pro however doesnt mean being good. Actually I cant say Im pro, as I dont earn any money by playing. Sadly. *cry smiley*
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 03:08:29 pm »
Yeah, back when I hopped onto the nditions(or whatever) duel server a while ago I killed like 70% of the server without many problems(I dont think the REALLY good duelers were online at that time, but still), and Im just an average cRPG player.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 03:08:44 pm »
+1
Why would you start something like this here as well?
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 03:10:11 pm »
+5
Im both Native and cRPG player, any time i play on either one them, i see hate towards the other. I do personally prefer native since i like competitive play. Why most casual cRPG players think that native players suck is probably since they join a random server, like 22nd siege or even nditions and just kill random players there. Casual cRPG players are probably better then casuals in native, since if you want to play cRPG you have to invest some more time into it then native just to grind and you will improve atleast somewhat while doing it. There is no doubt though that at the highest level native players are much better since they focus on improving instead of grinding.

I don't see why all the hate towards the other though. cRPG is meant for a more casual crowd while native is for higher level competitive play. Nothing wrong with either, just a matter of personal preference.

For M&B2 i do think that there should be no levelling system. It would seriosuly hinder competetive play, you can always make another mod for that. Although some kind of ranking system etc that dosen't affect your character ingame abilities might be fun.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:15:20 pm by Cyber »

Offline Xtrah

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Xtrah
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 03:16:00 pm »
Im both Native and cRPG player, any time i play on either one them, i see hate towards the other. I do personally prefer native since i like competitive play. Why most casual cRPG players think that native players suck is probably since they join a random server, like 22nd siege or even nditions and just kill random players there. Casual cRPG players are probably better then casuals in native, since if you want to play cRPG you have to invest some more time into it then native just to grind, and you will improve atleast somewhat while doing it. There is no doubt though that at the highest level native players are much better since they focus on improving instead of grinding.

I don't see why all the hate towards the other though. cRPG is meant for a more casual crowd while native is for higher level competitive play. Nothing wrong with either, just a matter of personal preference.

For M&B 2 i do think that there should be no levelling system. It would seriosuly hinder competetive play, you can always make another mod for that. Although some kind of ranking system etc that dosen't affect your character ingame abilities might be fun.

+9

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 03:16:39 pm »
Why would you start something like this here as well?

Very good question.

Anyway, crisis over, thread dead, go home.
Don't.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 03:17:15 pm »
Stop shooting fish in a barrel, guys.