Author Topic: Unban BashiBazouk_Tavuk_Bey  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
Unban BashiBazouk_Tavuk_Bey
« on: February 04, 2012, 11:43:45 pm »
oh hello dear c-rpg community,

it seems like i have been banned til the 14th of february (what a nice date) on eu servers by most respectable admin lansamur. why am i banned for calling someone fritzl while people always do racist comments against turks? you guys never played call of duty where russian soldiers call germans "fritzl?"? this stereotype has been there even before the fritzl case, just ask a regular guy in turkey about which german names that he knows, you'll get the answer fritzl, hans and albert. this is a common joke in eu2 where lots of german vs pole vs russian vs turkish conflicts happen. just log into the server and see what kind of trolling is going on there, then judge me. you didn't even give me a chance to defend myself. that knitler guy has always been racist against me even though i always tried to be friendly against all HRE members and tried to speak my very best german with my lovely gestarbeiter accent.. he's the only one who speaks hostile against me in whole HRE clan. anyway, since i dont give any shit to trolling attempts on internets, i never reported him here for the racism he has done in servers. cuz this is fucking internets. only paranoid retards care about such commentary. last night, after playing couple of rounds in siege, i ended up in forums as always, saw knitler browsing faction halls and send him a lovely song about austria which is in the link.. i was an exchange student in wien for 6 months, i loved the culture and people, but knitler never liked me Q _Q am i going to report him cuz his name resembles einstein? it's is quite obvious why he has this nickname, especially when it's combined with the racist comments he has done in siege servers against me.. but no, i'm not going to report him, cuz i'm a friendly person and here's the link that i've sent him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCOUYLARLi8

now, again i ask you, why am i banned on servers just for sending an innocent pm on forums? is it fair? you could have gave me warning points here or muted me if i did something wrong. now i'm requesting unban of my account.

LG

tavuk gay
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: Unban BashiBazouk_Tavuk_Bey
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 11:50:05 pm »
Another reason you should be banned : http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,25414.0.html

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 12:02:23 am »

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 12:03:09 am »
Don´t fucking call us kartoffel, Kraut , fritzl ... yeah ok fritzl is a german name and? Why you don´t say it to us and flamed about it!? Always, DIE KRAUT DIE !! thats not funny, yeah i got banned for a tk last time for 6/0h!! Pue_HRE got banned for 12h because he killed a god damn horse?!
My nerves are overstriped with guys in cRPG that community is so bad ....

http://www10.pic-upload.de/05.02.12/ii9wxvygturg.jpg
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 12:20:08 am »
Don´t fucking call us kartoffel, Kraut , fritzl ... yeah ok fritzl is a german name and? Why you don´t say it to us and flamed about it!? Always, DIE KRAUT DIE !! thats not funny, yeah i got banned for a tk last time for 6/0h!! Pue_HRE got banned for 12h because he killed a god damn horse?!
My nerves are overstriped with guys in cRPG that community is so bad ....

http://www10.pic-upload.de/05.02.12/ii9wxvygturg.jpg

u mad little right wing boi? why dont you post your past racist commentary here too, like "how you assraped our grandfathers at the gates of wien" or "how turks in austria stink"?  you are lucky cuz i dont give any shit to trolling, so i never get screenshots about such cases. hans is stereotype for german and so fritzl is for austrian, i see no wrong thing here. i tried to be friendly against you by asking "wie geht"s, in return i get bullshit & ban here. please also post your answer when i asked that. anyway i also say "die bydlo kurwa etc" to my fellow greys and they only laugh at it. we're only roleplaying here, of course there will be always flaming against faction stereotypes, you are the one with problems, so chill out and have some anger management therapies.

unban naow :evil:

kiitos paljon jonne, i'll offer you free energy drinks

Fritzl/Fritz is also one of the generic names Norwegians have for germans/austrians/swiss. Well, mainly germans, but it can be used for the other two too. I also don't see how you can be offended by being called kartoffel or kraut. Norwegians are also called potato by immigrants, but it's all fun and games and nobody really gets offended by it... Why are Germans/Austrians so special?

he's the only HRE who rages about it, most german people there have quite enough humour to take such jokes on.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 12:34:51 am »
They call us, the dutch people Drug-using stoned cheese making idiots with wooden shoes and you only see me laughing if I get called that. Don't take stuff too serious mate.

Not only in-game either.  :)

lol cloggy, i can't count how many times i receive offences just because i'm a 3rd world turk during a regular day in c-rpg servers. but as i said before, i dont give any shit.

the only thing i don't understand here is, why i get ban on servers, instead of receiving warning on forum? cuz i'm a turk?  :cry:

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 01:15:00 am »
(click to show/hide)

so true :cry: help me gnjus, i'm only a little

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 01:45:23 am »
I never said "how you assraped our grandfathers at the gates of wien" or "how turks in austria stink" never never never. When you think i said it where your screens? and im not only HRE but the only guy who wants to ban some trolls who stressing my nerves ...

Edit; Admins should look at the Chatlogs and ban you some more days because youre a lier
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:46:51 am by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 01:53:13 am »
Unbanned until further notice. Though, you might want to stop harassing someone via Forum-PMs, which was the main point for me in that ban. I know the trolling being done on Siege-Servers, and as long as it stays there, I'm more or less cool with it. Taking it to the Forum though, with a name that screams insult, goes too far.

To these names: Kraut or Kartoffel doesnt really insult me. I find those quite amusing, actually, and I'm German. Fritzl has a really bad touch to it's name though, it would be like calling Norwegians Breiviks, or Turks "Kanake" (basically like saying friend to a black person) so I can understand the rage coming from Knitler.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 01:59:55 am »
Geez, Herkku, could you not spam in any thread where you don't have anything of relevance to say? (I know, that would be about every thread on cRPG-Forum, Spam included).
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 02:03:45 am »
u mad little right wing boi? why dont you post your past racist commentary here too, like "how you assraped our grandfathers at the gates of wien" or "how turks in austria stink"?

I think we should discuss this little time... i never said it you can look in the chatlog

Edit; He introduces me as a racist what i don´t like i´m named knitler because of some cutes cats that looks like him ("Kitler") but this is too ... you know aner so i taked an other letter to it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:10:12 am by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 02:23:00 am »
Unbanned until further notice. Though, you might want to stop harassing someone via Forum-PMs, which was the main point for me in that ban. I know the trolling being done on Siege-Servers, and as long as it stays there, I'm more or less cool with it. Taking it to the Forum though, with a name that screams insult, goes too far.

To these names: Kraut or Kartoffel doesnt really insult me. I find those quite amusing, actually, and I'm German. Fritzl has a really bad touch to it's name though, it would be like calling Norwegians Breiviks, or Turks "Kanake" (basically like saying friend to a black person) so I can understand the rage coming from Knitler.

well thank you, i was going to think that i'm banned cuz i'm a bloody mujahidden turk. anyway, we always had fun in eu2, this is the first time that i've seen someone raging on it. there were lots of jokes etc and everyone tolerated it til today. i never get offended when someone calls me terrorist, sandfriend, immigrant, gestarbeiter etc, it just makes me lol hard. i encounter such comments too often but come on, half of the server would be banned if we report everything here. grow your tolerance and humour, bitte!

I never said "how you assraped our grandfathers at the gates of wien" or "how turks in austria stink" never never never. When you think i said it where your screens? and im not only HRE but the only guy who wants to ban some trolls who stressing my nerves ...

Edit; Admins should look at the Chatlogs and ban you some more days because youre a lier

since i'm not an obsessed on internet trolls and never give any shit to nationality or e-peening, i never take screenshots of offences done by little kids like you, but you told something like that in the past, it was maybe few weeks ago, again there were lots of funny flaming between greys and hres, even i remember it was the map with a huge wooden gatehouse, long bridge over a moat and a huge lake behind the castle. when i said krauts you told me that you are not german but austrian and after that you told me something like "you know austria, where your ancestors got fucked or assraped" i dont remember it exactly. but you did it, dont deny it. even though i asked "how are you" you offended me in german in return today. why don't you show that ss too. if they check chatlogs they'll see that you are not innocent too.

i don't give any shit to this game or this ban, even i'm laughing at it like the other people in who read this page too. the only thing that i don't understand is why i get banned in-game for a message on forum? it was not a threat message obviously, even i put a link of a nice to make you smile but i didn't know that you were an obsessive schizophrenic who was going to report me. why did you remove the half of part of that link?

anyway i'm not going to talk to you anymore, if you get offended, just mute the people who stresses your nerves.

Haha wow Tavuk you're such a fucking hypocrite. I guess getting all mad and racist and ragey is a-ok if it's your race and nation getting insulted. Otherwise it's just right wing teenagers getting upset about nothing.

hehe you are the one who calls whole turkish community as terrorist radicals. i dont give any shit, you can imagine me as a terrorist irl, which makes my roleplaying succesful.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 02:26:54 am »
haha you hypocrite i only know you since yesterday XD ask the whole HRE i  ever playing with mates and teamspeak, i never said something like that, i never gived a shit at this trolling since yesterday you said fritzl.
I never gived any shit on it. You have so many fantasy that i nearly think what youre inventing. pretty amusing, never saw i guy like you, my turkish and kurdish friends (right so?) would laught a lot at you when i will tell them that next time XD
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:28:55 am by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 02:31:27 am »
haha you hypocrite i only know you since yesterday XD ask the whole HRE i never said something like that, i never gived a shit at this trolling since yesterday you said fritzl.
I never gived any shit on it. You have so many fantasy that i nearly think what youre inventing. pretty amusing, never saw i guy like you, my turkish and kurdish friends (right so?) would laught a lot at you when i will tell them that next time XD

don't lie, ask the whole people in greys and they'll confirm the thing you said.

and cool story but tell your turkish friends if you have any, i dont know why you wrote kurdish there but tell them too, i'm glad if i make someone lol, that's my business here, only lulz.

good nite schnitzel..