Author Topic: Unbann Roland De Gilead  (Read 386 times)

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Unbann Roland De Gilead
« on: February 05, 2012, 11:13:55 pm »
I was playing Rageball a few minute ago.
We had the goalkeeper leeching : He never tried to catch ball (running away from goal when enemy were attacking) and always making short shoot, so he could give the ball to enemies.
We asked him to let someone else goalkeep he didnt
We tried to pollban him twice that failed.
Since no admin was willing to deal with him we thought that there were no admin.
So i and someone else tried to put him away from goal by tking him. I didnt event succeded in teamwounding him
Then admin banned me and said:
"KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE STUPID TKING , IM TRIING TO SMOKE HERE"
So dear and great admin sorry if we bothered you , but shouldnt you have dealt with the false goalkeeper leeching , instead of banning people who were really playing and trying to have a decent goalkeeper?
Here is the screen http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/470860855030147024/403A9C4EEBD2CC35246F547FEBFB9B004E1F9466/
Here is me asking to get him pollbanned : http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/524903977690926469/EABBD27A40C4FE103D425FC53F39ED1AF47EC1A1/
Mr Pandor was also trying to get another goalkeeper , and Mendro can confirm what i say
[Edit]Ive seen that its only one hour ban , but anyway , i want to know who is that admin  Ballsy , that prefer to smoke instead of managing the server
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 11:17:09 pm by Cosmos_Shielder »

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
Re: Unbann Roland De Gilead
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 11:29:05 pm »
What I saw was him trying to be a good goal keeper but being hindered by you 2 TKers. He missed a goal because he was having to hide from you. I never saw him pass to an enemy or anything but trying to be a goal keeper. Short passes are the drawback to an agi build. There's no rule against being a bad player, there are rules against TKing. It's an hour ban, not the end of the world.

I was in spectator because I was having a smoke and doing some real life stuff, I was annoyed because I had to stop that and ban you, right after I banned some other guy for doing the same thing, hence the smoking comment.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 11:36:45 pm »
And you never wondered why two people was trying to tk him?
And Maybe you should have paid more intention because every time he shooted it was in the melee one meter away of the goalzone.
Being a bad player is ok. But holding a very important position when you are a badplayer should be disallowed.
Or do i need to also get a low level character, and be the goalkeeper to annoy people and show my point.
Anyway i the one hour ban isnt a problem. Tking isnt allowed and trying to Tk is worth a one hour ban.
But i strongly disagree that you did nothing to avoid this guy to stay goal 20 minute and make us loose.
Dev may fix that and give the possiblity to pollvote to choose another goalkeeper.
But until thats done rageball will be always trolled by false goalkeeper if admin arent carefull about that

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 12:00:34 am »
Short passes are the drawback to an agi build. Again, I never saw him do anything that indicated he was doing anything but trying to be a goal keeper. The guy had been on the server for some time already, I never saw him do anything but play the game.

We had the goalkeeper leeching
We asked him to let someone else goalkeep he didnt
We tried to pollban him twice that failed.
Since no admin was willing to deal with him we thought that there were no admin.

I never saw you ask him to let someone else goalkeep, I might have missed that, I did however respond to your poll ban, telling you not to make polls just because a player isn't good. Before that poll ban I wasn't aware there was anything wrong. Even after that poll ban you never once mentioned that he was leeching or supposedly passing to enemies. If you had taken the time to press I to actually inform an admin that something was wrong, maybe this could have been avoided.

that prefer to smoke instead of managing the server

I had just banned the other guy for trying to tk the goalie, I figured that would be enough to convice you to not try and TK him again and give me some time to have a smoke and deal with some RL stuff. I'm really sorry I don't spend all my time looking for idiots trying to TK people right after someone got banned for just that!