Author Topic: [BAN] Warden_Arn_SVK  (Read 231 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Warden_Arn_SVK
« on: February 04, 2012, 03:03:18 am »
Friday 19:30
Eu 5 (80% sure, could be Eu 2)

Was playing siege, a new map started. I was standing at the wall by the flag when I got a message over steam that I stopped to answer. Just as I get back ingame this guy tries to kick me off the wall (I just barely didn't fall down). He then runs away a bit and stands there doing nothing so I go up and kick him as a "fuck you, don't grief others", and then turn around to shoot at the enemy. The kick seemed to do damage and he reports me. Annoying, but I guess the kick did some damage and I deserved it, even though he's a griefing fuck. Then he runs up to me and hits me with his 2handed sword 3 times. Knowing to not retaliate I then open the poll menu to make a ban request on him. Accidentally chose the wrong name (double clicked so I hit the name that was where the "ban poll" choice was). I immediately write in chat that it was the wrong guy and that they should vote "no" on the poll.

Screenshot of log below.
(click to show/hide)
I tried to do screenshots of the teamattacking itself, but I just recently got a new laptop, so my screenshot key isn't the same as I'm used to.

Anyway, this guy deserves a break. I've seen him a couple of other times rage teamattack when he gets accidentally hit (even though he's also one of the biggest spammers I've seen and frequently hit allies) and he needs to learn the rules. Sadly I haven't gotten screens in time for those cases. I haven't seen him deliberately grief people before, but it wouldn't surprise me if he has.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: [BAN] Warden_Arn_SVK
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 03:09:35 am »
Banned for two days, thanks for reporting.

Scheduled unban:
06.02.2012 03:00:00
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: [BAN] Warden_Arn_SVK
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 03:12:14 am »
HOLY LIVING FUCK THAT WAS FAST!

EDIT: Gurnisson The Speedmin!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:21:06 am by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia