Author Topic: Jason_The_Great  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dont_Stab_Me_Bro, ZombieTurds, HAHA_KILLED_YOU, Death_Boner
Jason_The_Great
« on: February 26, 2011, 03:09:29 am »
He was on my team and killed my horse with no enemy around for no apparent reason. I told him he was being stupid. He flipped out and then killed me. Told him to do it again if he wanted banned. This was the result:

http://img820.imageshack.us/g/mb2ld.jpg/

In all he killed me 5 times and the chat logs at the beginning and end are about 10% of all the swearing and yelling he did while killing and taunting me. I never once attacked him back. He killed me the first time (which is in the very first pic in the chat log), and then killed me a 5th time while i was PM'ing another moderator for advice.

Hoping to see him banned.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 03:39:50 am »
Seen him tk before and Cap spam the chat so i'd say give him a 24 hour ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline panderson

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The White Company
  • Game nicks: Pandersonsonsonsonson_WCo
  • IRC nick: Panderson
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 04:06:44 am »
I see you were able to get on the forums zombie.

He posted this to me earlier on our own private forums since he was not able to post here.  Since it wasn't here for devilize to see, I banned Jason earlier today on the server.  I think he should come here and explain his actions to get the ban lifted.

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 04:08:30 am »
Yeah. Apparently I forgot my own password. I just assumed I was doing something wrong previously because it always denied when i tried to register.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 05:53:40 pm »
By Jason_The_Great

Zombie likes to team damage me. That map Zombie killed my horse, then me, multiple times over several rounds.  There where no admins on.  I killed him, yes, he killed me, yes.  Things escilated when he started flipping out about how he was going to take all these pics and post them online to get me banned.  So yes I did kill him a few times and spamed a lil bit in response. Clearly this is an attempt by Zobie to get me banned in response to getting hurt while playing with fire. ultimatly an attempt by him to manipulate the authority on the server for his own gain.
I'm Hard core here.  I am also not very liked (I'm Cav,  Have the great in the name, and am a occasinal board leader), however I am a respecful member of the C-RPG community.  I do screw around, however this is a game; people do come to screw around.

Unlike Zombie, I do not target people,  I do not try and get people banned,  I do not engage in unprovoked intentional team damage,  and am far less intristed in messing with people (EX. Filling huge reports to get people banded) then i am just playing the game.

If you need evidence of my mannor, watch me play.  Watching me play is the only way you can derive any truth.

Finally, Please do not let zombie manipulate you.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 09:19:50 pm by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 08:48:10 pm »
Hah. Interesting.

He killed my horse with no enemy around, so I killed his and told him to stop being an idiot. Once. (EDIT: Reason why I did this is because it wasnt the first time my horse died to him when it could have been avoided easily) Then he TK'd me and continued to do so for the length of the pictures. 4-5 times.

If I was team-damaging you for 'several' rounds and doing as you say.. where's your proof?

Funny thing too because we ended up on different teams next map and he TK'd several teammates with no regard trying to kill me.

You cant justify TK'ing me several rounds in a row swearing in all caps and taunting while i just stand there asking you to stop and warning you i was gonna take pictures and post them. But you just dared me to take pictures. So i did. I wouldnt have had to if you would have just stopped TK'ing me and played the game.

Dont like the results? Maybe you shouldnt TK and dare them to post the pictures.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:50:22 pm by Zombie »

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 10:32:13 pm »
Zomie your just mad cuz i pwned your butt like 5 times the next map.  Try being a good sport :P
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 07:38:04 pm »
Your both in the wrong, the difference is he brought pics.