Author Topic: Building a new char question  (Read 572 times)

Offline Araf

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Araf
Building a new char question
« on: February 04, 2012, 02:07:02 pm »
Hello everyone.

I currently have a main char Raven_Araf, which I had built by using skip the fun feature. It is a pretty usual 2h char. I want to build a new character (possibly by skipping the fun), focusing on archery.

My question is that, firstly, how do I delete my current character and build a new one (or is that even possible?)? And secondly, does it affect my strategus character too?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 02:12:50 pm by Araf »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: Building a new char question
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 02:20:18 pm »
+1
Well, you don't have to delete your main character to make an alternate character, though it is unfortunate that you made your main a skip-the-fun because that means missing out on using the marketplace, heirlooms, and you can only have one skip-the-fun character at a time.

If you are really set on using skip-the-fun, I'd recommend making your main level up the regular way and using skip-the-fun on an alternate character. Deleting your main and making a new one, with or without skip-the-fun, will mean losing all your gold, gear, and strategus stuff, I believe. Anyhow, to delete make sure you have the right character selected in the top-left drop down at c-rpg.net, then click the Settings tab in the top middle. On that page will be an option to kill your character using your password.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Araf

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 02:28:12 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply. I know stf has many disadvantages but I mostly play native so I just created a char to quickly jump into the strategus wars. Now that I'm considering to play cRPG more, I decided to go with an archer character.

Nice to know that it is actually possible to build additional chars. But what I really wanted to know is that if I delete Raven_Araf and create a new main character, would it be possible for me to join strategus again?

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 03:36:23 pm »
+1
Well, if you're part of a faction in strat, just give somebody else all your troops/gold/gear. Then delete your char, make a new one, make him a main, log onto strat, and go to where your buddy is, rejoin the faction, and pick it all up again. I think that's how it'd work.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Araf

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 04:53:17 pm »
Thanks for the help, it did work. Now I can build a brand new archer character. = )