Author Topic: Please help me account: my account are all composed of digital  (Read 428 times)

Offline Blood_Victor_Warrior

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Please help me account: my account are all composed of digital
« on: October 21, 2014, 02:51:00 pm »
+1
Is all my account number, so after I change a password, I can't log in CRPG website, so the administrator~! please help me change my account and my account number is: “944028148”. please change it to: “Bysnoby”, thank you very much.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: Please help me account: my account are all composed of digital
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:15:05 pm »
We cannot change your account name. It's only used for the login on c-RPG.net anyway, so you should be fine with it.

Also, I can see that you haven't linked your crpg account (on the account number you posted) with your forum account, please login to c-rpg.net and then click the talking bubble icon (forum icon), it will automatically generate an account for you which links it to the crpg one.

If you do so I'll change the forum name of said account to Bysnoby.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline By_Snoby

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Please help me account: my account are all composed of digital
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 03:07:21 pm »
  hello nessaj,Thank you for your help me,944028148 this account now Can't log on to c-rpg.net,I read what you say, but it is precisely because the account can not log on to C-rpg.net,So I can't log in it and access to the forum.melee.org~。In fact,That is why I come for help,Some time ago I forgot my password. And then I entered the Eu_Crpg_1 according to the specification, and press the QMPS.After that, unfortunately, I use the system give the password and all my own password is wrong,This is probably the ins and outs of.I can offer my CDKEY to prove that this is my account to you,I hope you can help me~.I write as much as possible so you can see more understand,because i m chinese,In short no matter how, thank you very much