Author Topic: Unban request - RE: Ban Request Palatro_ATS & Wojtek_ATS  (Read 288 times)

Offline Wojtek_the_Kurwa_Great

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wojtek
Unban request - RE: Ban Request Palatro_ATS & Wojtek_ATS
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:59:42 pm »
xpost - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,24738.0.html

Was banned for 24 hours for TK included in screenshots

What is not shown in the screenshots is Ufthak (Mortarion) destroying our weapon rack at the start of the round leaving palatro without a weapon.

on the submission itself Ufthak says:

"Ufthak
Re: Ban Request Palatro_ATS & Wojtek_ATS
« Reply #8 on: Today at 06:10:33 »
I think rather than a ban, can we get one of the devs to give a direct ruling here about what really qualifies as siege-spam and give them the benefit of the doubt that they just didn't know better if it's deemed not okay?"

and

"Ufthak
Re: Ban Request Palatro_ATS & Wojtek_ATS
« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:28:56 »
I was the person that got TK'd, I'd rather not see them banned."

Ufthak requests us not to be banned (twice) and wanted it to be stated clearly of what the grey area rules are.

quote oprah_winfrey in the ban thread

"Creating seige towers aren't against the rules currently stated, if you believe they are impractical in battle is besides the point.

However, there does seem to be a general consensus that destroying your teams weapon racks is against the rules."

it is retorted by the common sense clause and as leeching (besides the point that me and palatro were the #1 and #2 leaders on the scoreboard contributing far more than the majority of the team).

Point being it is clear that "there does seem to be a general consensus that destroying your teams weapon racks is against the rules."

Ufthak was in the wrong as well, so I would like some fair ruling administered.

I went into IRC requesting it to be looked into... what followed wasn't very re-assuring of fairness and non-bias that is supposed to be instilled in admins.

http://i.imgur.com/1nQOB.jpg

I would accept the punishment for the TK if it was administered fairly.

I actually don't want to see anyone banned for some trivial bullshit - Ufthak didn't want us banned, I don't want to see him banned for destroying our weapon racks at the start of the round.

Lets just fucking play the game.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Unban request - RE: Ban Request Palatro_ATS & Wojtek_ATS
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:15:25 pm »
No.  Ban stays, you were intentionally leeching and you tked someone for no valid reason.