Author Topic: Gold Respec  (Read 450 times)

Offline mirkofast

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Gold Respec
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:23:52 pm »
I think a very good ideas to make more funny the game and have more alternative is to put a gold respec.

Example  only 1 respec a day that can be made paying 10000 gold .

what you think ?

Offline Arkonor

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arkonor
Re: Gold Respec
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 05:35:06 pm »
I think a very good ideas to make more funny the game and have more alternative is to put a gold respec.

Example  only 1 respec a day that can be made paying 10000 gold .

what you think ?

I do think you are new. 10000 gold is a dip in the ocean. The people that are over level 30 and really do want free respecs have millions.

What you want is probably what I had when I was new. That is skip the fun without limits. I used that many times a day just to test different classes when I started out. I never understood why they put it to 1 week limit.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 05:38:43 pm »
What you want is probably what I had when I was new. That is skip the fun without limits. I used that many times a day just to test different classes when I started out. I never understood why they put it to 1 week limit.

They added a time limit because people could just use a STF main to create whatever build was necessary for a Strategus battle...

Even though we could keep our limitless STF awesomeness if there was a time limit to choosing mains, but whatever.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »
We need skip the fun limit to be removed... they can add a main time-limit instead, I don't care about that. But as a somewhat new player I love testing out every possible build I can, and if my build fails it sucks I have to wait a week to try something new.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline justme

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_Elsupreme
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 12:08:49 am »
main limited to 3 months..