Author Topic: CursedKhergit  (Read 991 times)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
CursedKhergit
« on: February 25, 2011, 01:46:48 pm »
I'm getting pissed of on all those idiots like Pecores_Leonidas that hit me, my horse and my teamates right after they spawn with buthering knife, than they run into the melee where they die in the 1st second waiting hapily for another funny round to start...

Aye but thats not so bad as fucking admins like CursedKhergit that bans me permanently from EU2 for TKing this guy - because if sbdy is an admin, I consider he can distinguish between TKing morons that deserve it and TKing on purpose to annoy other players.

Like admins should have at least the very basics of common sense before being even allowed to be admins, otherwise this turns into a joke where leechers and fucktards can teamhit without being banned and do it even on purpose so others that TK them get ban istead. Or do you really give admin rights to everybody - are you so hopeless to accept everyone that applies?

And one last important thing - this whole Admin aBooze section is BS
The very first thing you should make is some complete list of rules concerning basic issues that happen on cRPG daily.

There are admins changing maps - imo they never should change them - there is some map rotation, if there are stupid maps than remove them from rotation, thats all, problem solved and no controversy in changing maps needed.

There are admins that remove the best crpg feature ever - banner balance. One said they have order from higher ranks not to enable the banner balance. Is that true? Or do they adjust banner balance just when they're loosing? Or is the banner balance fucked up? If its fucked up than fix it and don't turn it on until its fixed completely. It again leads to controversy.

Than TKs - is every TK punishable? Should you use common sense? Is team hitting on spawn allowed and not banned but TKing the teamhitter or leacher earns you BAN?

There are no complete rules - and its obvious the admins apparently need them...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 02:32:57 pm by Beauchamp »
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: CursedKhergit
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 02:30:36 pm »
That would be me. I was really trying hard to relax with this new char, yet what do i see? Beau spawns on horse, rides in front of a peasant, swinging A PRACTICE DAGGER, who, obviously, whiffs. After this beau spends the next 40 seconds trying to TEAMKILL this peasant, despite my warnings.
You really wanted it, huh? Well, i hope you are satisfied.
Also,
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,33.0.html - unban requests go here.
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1833.0.html - try reading this, huh?

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 02:31:26 pm »
agree, pecores_leonidas took 50% hp at spawn about an hour ago on eu1, and he was also wearing some peastant stuff.. i got banned before for killing such people, so i didnt do anything to him now, and with couple of admins on server he wasnt kicked or anything

and it sucks as the guy that have to put up with this shit cant do nothing..
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 02:35:17 pm by Chagan_Arslan »

Offline Mizuk

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GK
  • Game nicks: GK_Mizuk
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 02:32:53 pm »
I agree with OP, EU2 has worst admins ever

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 03:45:12 pm »
+1 dislike

40 seconds to kill a peasant as cav... sure... nice story.
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Zaelious

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 02:16:45 pm »
Krampe it's no surprise, ptx is a bad admin. He makes up stories quite a lot actually, only to justify his abusive actions.

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 02:57:04 pm »
+1 dislike, the Practice Dagger item is probably the most highly damaging item in the game, I can't believe ptx just abuses like this. Equally, it's written clearly in the rules that if you're a Knight (>3 Riding Skill), then you're allowed to team-kill peasants and members of the lower-orders.