Author Topic: Auto Passwords  (Read 196 times)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
Auto Passwords
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:17:08 pm »
Ok, i have to say i hate it when I want to switch chars and I go out of the server and i can join even though there are 20 free slots...

I'm guessing at the moment the password is removed when 20% of the server is free 96/120...

could you please change that? make it 10 %
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Auto Passwords
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:41:43 am »
All us admins get in nevertheless.. Forgot how it was to wait for a chance to get in. :P

Yeah, I think perhaps this could be looked at, but devs are sitting on the numbers.  (for newcomers, the password system is in place so people won't spam the server with requests in order to get in. The server lags at too many requests. You have to wait until it goes below 100, for rageball i believe it's 25)

Perhaps this number could be adjusted a bit without getting too many requests? Would be the same average waiting time, but it the probability of waiting for a very long time won't be so high.. The chance of not waiting at all would also be lower though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.