Author Topic: Reason for ban?  (Read 338 times)

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
Reason for ban?
« on: January 19, 2012, 03:27:14 pm »
Yesterday evening I was banned from NA battle server without being given a reason.
I do kinda suspect it was due to a TK of a leecher but still.

What, some fucking leeching prick reports me to an admin because I TKed him on spawn after 3 straight rounds of leeching?
I honestly don't mind being banned, it was intentional but if you don't ban that whore you aint just at all.

Now try to do your jobs, admins.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Reason for ban?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 03:39:17 pm »
I don't see anyone with your name on the ban list, if you were playing an alt let me know.

As for you TKing a leecher and feeling justified for it, you're wrong.  Vigilantism is never okay and only leads to more rule breaking then just simply REPORTING THE PERSON LEECHING.  If there is no admin on in game, please go to IRC, and if that fails, you've proven that you know where this forum is and how to press the post button.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:03:36 pm »
I don't see anyone with your name on the ban list, if you were playing an alt let me know.

As for you TKing a leecher and feeling justified for it, you're wrong.  Vigilantism is never okay and only leads to more rule breaking then just simply REPORTING THE PERSON LEECHING.  If there is no admin on in game, please go to IRC, and if that fails, you've proven that you know where this forum is and how to press the post button.

I was playing with alt RapeTrain, sry for not mentionin that before.
I am not justifing my tk as in person deserved it, I am fine with ban from time to time  :wink:

And you know excatly what QML does, which is completely nothing. The person spawns with cheap equipment and surfs net or whatever through the ingame overlay so he can still see whatever happens in chat. You report and you lose multi. Now why in the hell would I go lose multi for some prick?

So, how long is the ban?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:23:23 pm by Aljo »

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 04:28:36 pm »
I was playing with alt RapeTrain, sry for not mentionin that before.
I am not justifing my tk as in person deserved it, I am fine with ban from time to time  :wink:

And you know excatly what QML does, which is completely nothing. The person spawns with cheap equipment and surfs net or whatever through the ingame overlay so he can still see whatever happens in chat. You report and you lose multi. Now why in the hell would I go lose multi for some prick?

So, how long is the ban?

22.01.2012 03:53:38 Is your unban date.  I didnt say anything about QML, QML is for AFK leeching, report to I chat if an admin is there and to IRC if not for non contributing leechers.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:30:04 pm by Ganner »