Author Topic: 3days ban for what?  (Read 309 times)

Offline uJuKi

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • Codename 47
    • View Profile
3days ban for what?
« on: January 15, 2012, 03:40:09 am »
i was playing on eu1 and i wanted to join with my alt char and it said "you are banned from this server" ....i learned the truth that i was banned from siege server for killing an idiot who hit me 4 times to kill me(he stopped after i reported him 4 times).he wanted to kill me because i kicked him randomly one time at the begining of the round , thats all.I looked for an admin to warn him.yes, there was an admin but he didnt do anything.i asked again and again and i said if you dont do anything to him , i will do.nothing changed.and i killed him and banned 3 days.
I never behave against the rules.ive playing crpg for 2years and this is my first ban or kick  :shock:
i hope this absurdity will be fixed tomorrow.

BashiBazouk_uJuKi

ty.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: 3days ban for what?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 01:39:19 pm »
Hi Ujuki

I was the one who banned you. After getting your report of the guy who attacked you I sat in spec for 5 minutes without seeing him do anything wrong, and was gonna join back in the game and tell you that. Unfortunately, right before I considered myself finished specing the guy you went completely berserk, so I had to kick you. I guess you would've learned from your mistake when you rejoined. If you get kicked for teamdamaging, do you think it would be a smart move to go completely berserk yet again? Well, you did do that, and killed some random that wasn't even mixed up in this shit, and I had to up the punishment.

You know that we admins can't do anything unless we see that someone actually breaks the rules? I speced the guy you wanted me to spec but saw no wrongdoings, but I saw you going on two teamdamaging rampages on the other hand. In other words, you broke the rules in front of the admin, not the other guy. We can't ban anyone on reports like 'this and that guy teamdamaged me', we need to witness it (go spec if he continues) or get some proof (screenshots) and I got neither, I only witnessed you breaking the rules yourself.

Also, the reason I didn't update you while specing him is that a troll that knows that an admin is watching him is avoiding the trolly behaviour until the admin stops watching him, and then he's back in business. A troll that doesn't know that he's being watched is his trolly self, and will be punished if he does stupid things.

Edit: You said that you reported him 4 times? Only one showed up at my screen. :wink:

I will unban you straight away, the ban for several days was just for you to get here so I could let you understand the rules, and that I couldn't possibly do anything but what I did. Try avoid raging later, and rather take screenshots. It's good that you report to admins, but he didn't continue his teamattacking afterwards this time.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 01:43:54 pm by Gurnisson »
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.