Author Topic: STR_New_Noob_Teodor was banned  (Read 294 times)

Offline STR_New_Noob_Teodor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
STR_New_Noob_Teodor was banned
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:25:16 am »
I, STR_New_Noob_Teodor got a ban on EU-servers for teamkill, exactly what I do not remember, but it was in the battle. Unfortunately I have not seen someone who I killed and don`t know why I was banned because I got dissconnected, so I apologize to anyone killed, and I apologize for breaking the rules. Please unban me, I promise to behave. Thank you for your attention.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: STR_New_Noob_Teodor was banned
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 06:35:44 pm »
You couch lanced me, at spawn and then instantly left the server. You were my ally, I was running ahead of my team due to high athletics and you dropped the lance just before you turned directly into my path.

I'm at two ends here because if you disconnected, you wouldn't have known that you had teamkilled and therefore that being the reason for your ban. Especially since the ban wasn't announced in the server as I did it through the website, this leads me to believe that it was intentional and, for you, it was unfortunate that you chose the round when an admin had arrived and then subsequently teamkilled him.

Your entire post backs this up as you have said that you "got a ban on EU-servers for teamkill" and later; "don't know why I was banned because I got dissconnected".

The unban date is for 09/02/2012 at 08:26:00.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are