Author Topic: Frank's reliable list of reliable mercs  (Read 331 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Frank's reliable list of reliable mercs
« on: January 10, 2012, 12:30:33 am »
+1
People call me a lot of things. Frank the shoe thrower, Frank the small of member, Frank the narrow minded, Frank a jerk, Frank the fat of headed, Frank the smelly, Frank; worst admin global, Frank; master criminal. What I am never called is reliable, unless its used in either an ironic sense or in the form of an insult "Frank is reliably jerkish".

But this ladies and jerks isn't about me. No! This is about the reliable mercs that frequent yon strat battles. Those few that show up, get the job done and ask for a small kicker on the side.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So with no further adieu I present for your consideration;

Muki "The reliable"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Muki never fails. Often arriving earlier than I his employer, Muki is always ready. Courteous and charming Muki is the sort of rogue you like to stroll into battle with. Always up for a little bit of theft and a whole lot of GBH I can give Muki no higher recommendation.

So next time your trying to find some one for a little bit of unprincipled murder and theft look no further than, Muki "The reliable".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The list will grow... slowly, I choose only those which I trust and given that I always deliver a cut of the spoils to those that fight by my side... I tend not to take a whole lot of men on. So it maybe some time before I provide another honourable merc to this table of despair and pestilence.

Cheers,
FRANK

Can a mod please move this to the mercs section. I got my tabs confused :/ cheers in advance.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:32:23 am by FRANK_THE_TANK »
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(