Author Topic: [BAN] Occitan_FullMetalJacket  (Read 606 times)

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
[BAN] Occitan_FullMetalJacket
« on: January 06, 2012, 05:32:34 am »
This all happened at like 9pm central time on NA siege. I was fighting this enemy guy and when I finally killed him, I got slashed in the back by friendly. I waited for 5 seconds and he didn't say sry or anything so I pressed M. He got pissed and started insulting me and making excuses about his unbalanced weapons or whatever. I thought that would be the end of it. But like 2 minutes later he TKed me intentionally and started boasting about it.

Screens:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Freakshow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Freakshow_XII
Re: [BAN] Occitan_FullMetalJacket
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 06:44:10 am »
Lol he wasn't insulting you, and he did apologize. As for the revenge tk, well.. what do you expect? He's french! ;) Although it is against the rules.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 05:42:59 pm »
Lol he wasn't insulting you, and he did apologize. As for the revenge tk, well.. what do you expect? He's french! ;) Although it is against the rules.

This all happened at like 9pm central time on NA siege. I was fighting this enemy guy and when I finally killed him, I got slashed in the back by friendly. I waited for 5 seconds and he didn't say sry or anything so I pressed M (screens prove that, go check them again- he said sorry AFTER I reported him). He then said sorry and added a FU(screens again). He got pissed and started insulting me and making excuses about his unbalanced weapons or whatever. I thought that would be the end of it. But like 2 minutes later he TKed me intentionally and started boasting about it.

Btw, he was insulting me with fucking noob and saying his weapon is unbalanced like it was supossed to matter something to me.
And even he wouldn't, it's not like it's even relevant to what happened (we are here because of an intntional TK not insults).

Being french or part of a clan doesn't make you special and immune to rules. This is a school-book ban, if I ever saw one.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:44:28 pm by Aljo »

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 08:22:52 pm »
I have seen that fool rage on more then one occasion. He called me a "spammer" and wouldn't let up about it for a few minutes. I'm also pretty sure he uses a scimitar.
And how!

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 09:18:10 pm »
he apologized right after, based on the timing there's no way you did anything other than mash M because you're both clearly in combat and there were no deaths inbetween option to report -> report

"lol" obviously referring to him killing mr sword n shield

"served" again referring to the dude he killed

and teamwounding happens in a fight, especially with unbalanced weapons, dwi
FREE ALLERS

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 09:26:28 pm »

You summed it up perfectly. Revenge teamkills under ANY circumstances are not condoned. While you did in fact get him in the act of team killing you, this isn't really conclusive evidence that he was deliberately targeting you as a target for team killing. Still, those are quite a few teamkills.

Appropriate action will be taken. Thanks for bringing this to our attention
This community hurts my brains, a lot.