Author Topic: Ban Polewacz_The_Grey  (Read 1243 times)

Mordhau

Ban Polewacz_The_Grey
« on: January 07, 2012, 04:47:11 pm »
I don't like greys. Mostly due to fact that I am sitting on x1 every time they join to gang bang the server. However, they have recently started to sit on x1 against me banner whoring with whatever clan is on the opposite side. Whenever I do win against the "big banner block" clanners on TS I do not hide my excitement so I do call Greys noobs and sometimes "fucking noobs". I also tease them that "more greys is required" for them to win because they always call up reinforcements trying to maintain the gangbanging on siege servers.

They respond with all sorts of insults too, but that does not bother me.

Now, since their recent failed attempts at gangbanging, they agreed to take the on the STR banner with whom I've been usually owning their asses. However, being the noobs they are, we lost a round against the Templars who were on the defending side on EU5 siege about 30 minutes ago.

After we lost I said "good job greys" and Polewacz_The_Grey called a ban poll on me and, due to large number of greys it succedded with 61%.

(click to show/hide)

Offline CarpeDiern

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: CarpeDiem_the_Grey
Re: Ban Polewacz_The_Grey
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 04:57:34 pm »
It's not everything what you said.

Do you remember "fuck off noobs?" or other things like that? Reason for poll is insulting us as clan.

Offline Gryfita

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Warsaw Fans Hooligans :D:D
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gryfita The Grey Lord of Azgad
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 05:07:35 pm »
I say only thet whay always you have probllem to greys hmm ?? I play with you many time at Siege and i saw many time when you insult Greys and Str clan . Whay you not put all screen  from all Text what you say to ass .

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:10:16 pm by Gryfita »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CarpeDiern

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: CarpeDiem_the_Grey
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 05:14:19 pm »
For us - It is.

You was insulting us all the time, and now you're crying, because you got your prize. If you still didn't understand this, it's your own problem.

Offline Gryfita

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 05:28:21 pm »
Many Admins Dislike us because we play together. We win and lose but for us on this fun and such peasants as he just annoys us!  you can see if you want a second each team was the same Teplars. This guy just has any strange problems when he writes of constantly losing and always changing our banner when we play.

Edtt
we do not mute players prefer their challenge in equal fight 1v1 on duel

editt 2
Since I joined the Games in Grey order I believe that I changed in Clan  so that we can be angry for ourselves that we lost
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:33:45 pm by Gryfita »

Offline Gryfita

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 05:44:36 pm »
By saying "we" you are accepting actions of your members. On another note, if you prefer to challenge in equal fight, why did "you" pollbanned me?
Your behavior every time the server bothers us, you always have a problem with us playing together. And that's why I asked the boys who want to ban him and the majority is apparently supported bother them in the game also

Offline Gryfita

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 05:52:16 pm »
I feel sorry for you. because we were in 6 on the server and the server was also a 56 bed rest evidently also did not like your behavior on the server 70 % for Your ban so This is not my fault from ever complaining about the clans are playing together in teams!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:55:51 pm by Gryfita »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 12:38:26 am »
The greys were probably pissed because maybe 10+ templars came on eu5 and were all on one team. you insulting them probably didnt help. The fact that there was only 5-6 greys online means that for the poll to go through a lot more players then the greys pressed 1.

It seems to me (and i was there im in the ss!) that you must have been a dick to get banned :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 09:21:22 am »
So many people having no say in this at all giving out their words... GTFO!

Anyways, back to topic: No action will be taken, as both sides contributed their part to this. I'd either have to ban 5 or more people, which I don't really want to do on a Sunday morning, or I'll leave it with a warning to watch your temper and to not make a fool out of yourselves.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader