Author Topic: Ban Request---NA servers  (Read 290 times)

Offline HassassinJOE

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request---NA servers
« on: January 03, 2012, 09:17:19 pm »
Player "Jesus Christ" (a dual wielding xbowman) was constantly following me around shooting my mount until i was dismounted... I pleeded with the admins to do something and nothing was done...

Since I've joined the NA servers, I've been dealing with this same player shooting my mount, He does this because I cannot report him for mearly damiging my horse... Or if I am able, I havnt had the oppertunity.

Later, because of all this I ended up getting into an arguement with another player who thought I was the agressor and I was polled into a ban. Even though I never start problems with other players.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Ban Request---NA servers
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 10:07:08 pm »
Was it a courser?(the all white horse?)

Cause on one round I saw this said player do that. He nearly shot my horse and shot that guys. I can attest to the validity of this statement.

Oh and in addition, that same map, he was also team hitting. (same guy reported him 2/3 times) I never screen capped it, but i'd say this was between 2-3:30 on the logs if you wish to check it yourself.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:08:28 pm by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
Re: Ban Request---NA servers
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 11:59:08 pm »
I saw you attacking "JesusChrist" as I went around a corner so I couched you assuming you were an enemy but instead tked you, didn't say sorry because welp you were attacking a teammate anyway so you probably deserved that. Next round you tked me and my horse so I poll banned you and you were banned. If the other guy deserves a ban you do too for revenge teamwounding.