Author Topic: Banned for...? (Unban request)  (Read 352 times)

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned for...? (Unban request)
« on: January 01, 2012, 11:45:04 am »
Not sure, just unban me.

I may have been banned for team wounding, but when team mates are swinging swords at me and admins think the solution is to kick me, what can I do?

If it was spawning without a weapon, yeah, I forget once in a while since I just retired. My bad there, but there's no need to get angry if it only happened on one or two occasions after hours of gameplay.

Canary banned me I think, not sure.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 11:48:28 am by Skeith »

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Banned for...? (Unban request)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 12:24:04 pm »
The solution is to tell the admins, not to take matters into your own hands. If you're intentionally swinging your weapon at a teammate, you are breaking the rules, regardless of the reason or any supposed justification you can come up with.

You were banned for leeching, as you were continuing to run around naked without a weapon after having been warned not to do so. You equipped a weapon after the warning, it is true, but that was when you started hitting your team with your club. It is worth note that you can still leech when you've got your weapon out.

Your ban was only for an hour, so about 15 minutes after the time of this posting it'll already have expired.

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for...? (Unban request)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 02:15:40 pm »
The solution is to tell the admins, not to take matters into your own hands. If you're intentionally swinging your weapon at a teammate, you are breaking the rules, regardless of the reason or any supposed justification you can come up with.

You were banned for leeching, as you were continuing to run around naked without a weapon after having been warned not to do so. You equipped a weapon after the warning, it is true, but that was when you started hitting your team with your club. It is worth note that you can still leech when you've got your weapon out.

Your ban was only for an hour, so about 15 minutes after the time of this posting it'll already have expired.
You were warning me about 15 seconds before the guy started attacking me, so I assumed you were paying attention to me since you noticed I was naked. When I got attacked, I was screaming for you in the all chat. When you didn't respond, I defended myself. Then I was banned.

You probably heard me discussing with this other guy how mods seem to only pay attention to me when I do something wrong, but not when half my team is kicking/punching/hitting me when I'm naked.

I mean banning is cool and all, but at least do it for a reason, even if it is an hour.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:16:42 pm by Skeith »