• cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Wow
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 06:43:19 pm »
Gnjus is famous in TW  forums

That's older then cRPG.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 07:24:29 pm »
That's older then cRPG.  :wink:

No its not, may 22 crpg was almost 2 months old then i remember that thread, wasn't arsed to put mine.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 07:43:31 pm »
No its not, may 22 crpg was almost 2 months old then i remember that thread, wasn't arsed to put mine.

Ahem....may the 22nd 2010......and Warband was released on 30.03.2010.......Warband was almost 2 months old at that point but not cRPG....  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 10:50:51 pm »
Ahem....may the 22nd 2010......and Warband was released on 30.03.2010.......Warband was almost 2 months old at that point but not cRPG....  :wink:

Open beta was released on Feb 2010 and I'm almost sure cRPG was up and running in mid-late April 2010, Strategus was released on somewhere July 2010. It can't be pre-cRPG it took some months to release Strat 1.0. Mercenaries was found in June 2010 and then I was playing as an archer. Not to mention that my first character was a 1h/Shielder with a different nickname and Ive became archer to kill Ptah aka Ozwan. Ask Oberyn, he is as ancient as we are, he will give you proper information you Alzheimer douche.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 01:16:20 am »
Dunno.. I think I started playing cRPG in middle of may :)

I remember most of you guys, but I'm sure some of the other ancient players have changed their names and still play.. Maybe someone can tell us, when did cRPG become open beta? As in not just for irc members? Would be nice to know for jubilees and what  not!

chadz, can you enlighten us?

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 02:17:43 am »

I remember most of you guys, but I'm sure some of the other ancient players have changed their names and still play.. Maybe someone can tell us, when did cRPG become open beta? As in not just for irc members? Would be nice to know for jubilees and what  not!

I WONDER HOW DID YOU BECOME ADMIN  :?

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 03:41:29 am »
Thomek is clearly one of the best admins this mod ever had.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 11:24:30 am »

When I've joined it was late April I think. I remember Oberyn, Ptah and Chimp already playing, Fasader was around often. Can't remember if Olwen was around later on I remember being in the same team speak with, Tempest, Replica, Mr.Shovelface, Mario, Lt.Anders, Rosewood and there was this annoying guy called Your_King. I remember that you came later on. There were only hand full of Ninjas, You, Saladdin and some names that I don't remember. Growl was still leader of Templars and their best archer was Tybox. Allers was the most disliked guy. These are the times that chadz was still playing with his black robe and crossbow. These were the golden age of cRPG. Buying a Sarranid Guard armor was almost impossible.
Back then the best archer list was, Replica, Tybox, Cawyn, Vincenzo, Me, Mokk and Chimp. Fire bombs were removed because of Gingerpussy (he killed 16 people with 1 fire bomb).
Later on other people showed up like Mustikki and Paul were the broken archers (full plate, 12 PD 12 PS. Str archers) First strategus (close beta) battle tok place between Templars vs Mercs later on it was the first ever flame war on cRPG too. Second great flame war started with DRZ invasion, nobody knew who they were and where they came from. All we know is their invasion came from sea and they quickly took the the lands of 22nd.
Later on cRPG got alienated from Taleworlds.

Todays Strategus is so different from the past, mighty 3 hour battles are history, diplomacy is more important than military power.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 11:27:33 am »

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 01:17:28 pm »
When I've joined it was late April I think. I remember Oberyn, Ptah and Chimp already playing, Fasader was around often. Can't remember if Olwen was around later on I remember being in the same team speak with, Tempest, Replica, Mr.Shovelface, Mario, Lt.Anders, Rosewood and there was this annoying guy called Your_King. I remember that you came later on. There were only hand full of Ninjas, You, Saladdin and some names that I don't remember. Growl was still leader of Templars and their best archer was Tybox. Allers was the most disliked guy. These are the times that chadz was still playing with his black robe and crossbow. These were the golden age of cRPG. Buying a Sarranid Guard armor was almost impossible.
Back then the best archer list was, Replica, Tybox, Cawyn, Vincenzo, Me, Mokk and Chimp. Fire bombs were removed because of Gingerpussy (he killed 16 people with 1 fire bomb).
Later on other people showed up like Mustikki and Paul were the broken archers (full plate, 12 PD 12 PS. Str archers) First strategus (close beta) battle tok place between Templars vs Mercs later on it was the first ever flame war on cRPG too. Second great flame war started with DRZ invasion, nobody knew who they were and where they came from. All we know is their invasion came from sea and they quickly took the the lands of 22nd.
Later on cRPG got alienated from Taleworlds.

Todays Strategus is so different from the past, mighty 3 hour battles are history, diplomacy is more important than military power.

TL:DR DR MR

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile