Author Topic: I get banned for 3 days from NA1 because i disconnected and rejoined ?????????  (Read 2840 times)

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
Oh hey, this might be slightly off topic, but I don't see a Game Admin Feedback thread for Gearhardt yet, and if this obvious hint doesn't bring results I suppose I'll make one (make sure it's non-trolly!)

Too bad nobody takes those seriously...very unfortunate.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
+1
Actually this should be in your personal thread about your admining, and it should stay public. (Again, personal opinion) Just because you don't want to deal with this doesn't mean you can just keep it out of the public light. That's what being an admin is all about mate, step up to the plate and take responsibility if you fuck up. It's not that hard to admit you were wrong (if you were).
I was wrong, indeed, but as you said, this should be in either the Ban/Unban board or my own personal thread, not in the general discussion area.

However, there was more to the ban that I'd like to discuss with Ricky77, if those details are meant to be public, as well, then we should have a discussion in public in the correct board.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
EVERYONE TAKE UP PITCHFORKS AND REMOVE THIS BADMINS ADMIN
Ca$hville 615

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
oh so now u have other reasons for banning me. what are u going to say that i advertise looms to much on NA1 , thats not a reason mate, srry. You seriously need to atmit ur fault, get me unbanned. U ban me , then say ur wrong but there was more to banning me for waht u banned me for. This is rediculas

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
You aren't that new....
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
i BET THA BABIES IN HIS ROOM NERVOUS THAT HES GOING TO LOSE HIS ADMIN AND REGRETTING HE DID THIS
Ca$hville 615

Offline SoA_Recon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: recon
  • Game nicks: recon
  • IRC nick: recon
Gearhardt didnt even give him a warning, he just banned him right away, not even saying anything or asking if he disconnected, which he DID. Thats pretty fail admining right there. *picks up pitchfork* DOWN WITH HIS ADMIN!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
oh so now u have other reasons for banning me. what are u going to say that i advertise looms to much on NA1 , thats not a reason mate, srry. You seriously need to atmit ur fault, get me unbanned. U ban me , then say ur wrong but there was more to banning me for waht u banned me for. This is rediculas
Ricky, don't be jumping to conclusions. At least hear (Note: read) what he has to say before you jump to conclusions.

Gearhardt, I am mildly interested in this ban, so I would like to request that you post what more there was to the ban somewhere on the public forums please.

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos

He admitted his fault. Relax...you're not exactly providing a calm and clean image here.  I'm sure he was referring to your other offenses he claimed earlier about constructing and not contributing.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
why do they sell contruction material on store then. i was building a catapult so i could kill people, srry mate but they have construction so you can use it.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
I havent even been banned on NA servers native (banned COUNTRESS times on ATS servers) but i still think NA admins are bad
this is what they did to rick

and act like everything is ok  :rolleyes:

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
Youre not gunna be able to build a catapult in battle....
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.