Author Topic: The Skyrim Plague  (Read 793 times)

Offline Kazak

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Сiла и Чѣсть!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Honeybadgers
  • Game nicks: Kazak
The Skyrim Plague
« on: December 02, 2011, 09:29:01 pm »
+2
"... It was such a lovely day. Everything was peaceful and quiet. There were no battles that day. Every man was relaxing in his just-built house.

New people of Calradia were trading goods with each other. Telling stories from far-away lands. Making deals. Signing contracts.

The lands of the former kingdom of Calradia were now separated by conquerers. Vast Grey Orders' lands on west, huge tribes of Italians, Turks and Brits settled on the south-west. Enormous Russian armies have found their second home in the southern desserts.

Everything was peaceful and quiet... until 11.11.1311...

Huge clouds of the unknown were moving from the east. People were yelling screaming, hiding, but that was useless. Clouds were everywhere. Some elders say that it's wraith of Evil God whose name "Bethesda". As it was said in old books "The sons of jackals who dared to feed on a dying great body, will suffer in pain. Theirs dream will be to die fast. Their hopes won't be heard by chadz"

In two weaks remaining people in towns start to build churches praising chadz to give the a salvation. Spending every coin, sacrificing everything they have - they pray to chadz! Their hopes are not dead, but their bodies are dying slowly and painfully. Will the greatest God of Calradia chadz send the salvation to mortals? Or maybe - it is his will. Maybe he wants to teach people a lesson? Who knows. But for sure you can say. It gets worse every single day..."

ps. i hope u wont take this close to ur heart geek gamers, but ffs skyrim has shown a some awesome world to discover. considering  6gb, skyrim is truly masterpiece...
Не веровать и верить свободно - Вот в чём вера моя... И только в одно
Я верую слепо, как сердцу угодно: В веселье и радость, и в смех и в вино!

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: The Skyrim Plague
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:59:38 pm »
+1
skyrim gets predictible and old pretty quick :P they will all be back
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Re: The Skyrim Plague
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 11:15:34 pm »
The ending was a huge let down.

2 things, don't max black smith and don't max enchant. I had it on master and I killed Alduin in 4 hits :( Although 90dmg dagers with x15 for stealth strikes are pretty funny.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(