Author Topic: Yo dawgs i heared you like blood  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Yo dawgs i heared you like blood
« on: February 14, 2011, 03:58:27 pm »
+1
so i linked Blood Tweaks in this thread so you have blood while you play  :mrgreen:
Use tweak 4. looks pretty nice. only install if you know what you're doing...
Also you will have to enable the particle system.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
Re: Yo dawgs i heared you like blood
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 04:00:44 pm »
How does this look on dx7 ?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 04:31:08 pm »
DX7'ish. Though, i imagine it is probably the same.

Offline Engine

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 07:10:12 pm »
Why does this community have so many DX7 users? It can't be a coincidence... Medieval game = Dark Age system?

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 07:39:45 pm »
+1
Why does this community have so many DX7 users? It can't be a coincidence... Medieval game = Dark Age system?

I use DX7 because I have to, I have some strange problem on DX9 when I have 100+ players (FPS drops to 1). And it's only in multiplayer. Single Player is fine(I can have 200 bots running with 35fps). My config is not that bad so I don't know what's the problem. Dual Core 2,7GHz, 2GB ram, ati x1900xt 256mb.. win7 and I didn't have this problem on my previous config and that was weaker, dual core 2.00Ghz, 2GB ram and ati X1950 pro 256mb... win xp,strange : (.(WTF much better processor and the performance is shit) But I used to play in dx7, fps is so high around 100+ xD. The other people probably have old configs.. Anyway, I can have the same fun on DX7. Maybe the problem is the win7, I dunno.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 08:48:57 pm »
I've been using this for awhile but sometimes the blood comes out green. I don't know what thats all about.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline CtrlAltDe1337

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Victoria aut mors
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS / Northern Empire
  • Game nicks: Kataphraktos, Muffins, CtrlAltDelete, Haleth
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 09:01:08 pm »
I've been using this for awhile but sometimes the blood comes out green. I don't know what thats all about.
Aliens among us...
Quote from: IRC
<abearirl>crtlaltdel shut up | you are the worst | sperglord | i hate you so much | if i could ban goatee or ban you | i'd ban you
<Wylker|work>man if i was locked in a bunker with einstein, stalin, and CtrlAltDelete and had a gun with only 2 bullets | I'd shoot CtrlAltDelete twice

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 09:31:26 pm »
I use DX7 because I have to, I have some strange problem on DX9 when I have 100+ players (FPS drops to 1). And it's only in multiplayer. Single Player is fine(I can have 200 bots running with 35fps). My config is not that bad so I don't know what's the problem. Dual Core 2,7GHz, 2GB ram, ati x1900xt 256mb.. win7 and I didn't have this problem on my previous config and that was weaker, dual core 2.00Ghz, 2GB ram and ati X1950 pro 256mb... win xp,strange : (.(WTF much better processor and the performance is shit) But I used to play in dx7, fps is so high around 100+ xD. The other people probably have old configs.. Anyway, I can have the same fun on DX7. Maybe the problem is the win7, I dunno.

That is weird.  I had to run dx7 on my old rig (p4 3.0ghz, 2g ddr2, Nvidia 9600gt, win xp 32 bit) and still only got around 14 fps when there was more than 40 players on.  Running maxed settings dx10 now with 150-200 fps (i3 3.5ghz, 16 gigs ddr3 1600mhz, nvidia 1gig 250, win7 64bit).  I don't think it's win 7, might just be your ram and low video card memory.  Just a thought.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 10:04:39 pm »
That is weird.  I had to run dx7 on my old rig (p4 3.0ghz, 2g ddr2, Nvidia 9600gt, win xp 32 bit) and still only got around 14 fps when there was more than 40 players on.  Running maxed settings dx10 now with 150-200 fps (i3 3.5ghz, 16 gigs ddr3 1600mhz, nvidia 1gig 250, win7 64bit).  I don't think it's win 7, might just be your ram and low video card memory.  Just a thought.

Nvidia 9600GT is not for gaming so that's the reason you got 14 fps with 40 person. ATi X1950PRO with 256 mb is very close to the high end dx9 cards, ATi X1900XT is better than X1950 PRO, but it's only 15%+ performance. So IRL my new PC is a little better than my old, but ingame there is chaos on DX9 while on the old pc I had 40FPS on dx9 with 100 people. I don't know. Hmm I downloaded this blood thing, thx for that, now dx7 is a little more enjoyable. Btw, I can play burnout paradise on max settings, so something causes this problem with warband , I just don't know what. :/
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 10:16:18 pm »
i have a 9600 GT and am running the game on average 95FPS in DX9 high shaders and textures 1980*1200.
just saying  :mrgreen:

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 12:29:32 am »
Interesting, gonna try it out. Thanks!

Offline Draedan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • wat?
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Draedan_PxC, Heavy_Set_PxC, Pure_PxC, GoreHead_PxC
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 06:31:44 am »
So what do you guys think about this?
This is going to be my new graphics card.
ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500135
In chadz We Trust.
Hint #4: You can invite more men to your party at the tavern
(click to show/hide)