Offline Plus427

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Clans
« on: November 27, 2011, 05:49:15 pm »
Hey I've been playing C-Rpg for a while and am a fast foot polearmer is there a clan that I can join???

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Clans
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 06:03:14 pm »
I suggest browsing the Faction Hall forum, there is even a nice "looking for a clan" topic stickied. Try and look in game for a bunch of cool guys that seem fun and nice, then ask if you can hang out on their teamspeak/ventrilo/mumble ( often found in the Faction Hall forum for their clan thread). If you get along, then consider joining.

Best of luck. In my opinion the social aspect of clans really make this game fun.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Clans
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 06:04:11 pm »
+2
Are you EU or NA??  Most clans are recruiting, best thing to do is find a clan that you enjoy watching on the battlefield and in-game chat one of them or post something in their thread on thsi forum under "Strategus - Faction Halls".  Get their teamspeak info and hop on for a night, geta  feel for whether youw ant to hang with these guysa  lot, if not there are plenty of other clans and just do the same thing again.  Its worthwhile to be picky at fiorst rather than be known as a guy that constantly switches clans (you'll never rise in the ranks).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo