Author Topic: berty the leeching team attacker  (Read 468 times)

Mordhau

berty the leeching team attacker
« on: November 19, 2011, 06:12:56 pm »
Server: EU2 Siege
Time: around 17:55 gmt+1

Story goes like this:

Playing as siege attacker at one moment there were 3 of us on ladder in the last minute. This naked guy with great maul was in front of 2 of us and all of a sudden he stopped on middle of ladder. When second guy tried to pass him around berty turns to the left and kicks him off. Seeing what his intentions were, I had to tk kill him because there was no way I could physically go around him.

One map later he starts to chase me around saying I am team killer and always team attacking me. I tried to poll him twice but it failed. Than he tried to ban me instead, that failed too. He team attacked me for 3-4 times in the same manner displayed below:

1. Following me for from spawn:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2. Parked next to me so he can start attacking from behind:

3. Going for it:

4. He knocked me down as you can see as I'm getting up, also my health is lower:

I don't know what kind of actions should be taken against him, but to me it looks like this guy was here just to troll around and leech. I am sorry I had to TK him, this is not my usual behavior, but I physically could not pass around him and there was no time to wait for him to change his mind - it was last minute as attacker on siege.

EDIT:

I also see that he has been reported for tk but played innocent because he is "new player".
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,20340.msg290404.htm
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 06:34:19 pm by Mordhau »

Offline berty

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: berty the leeching team attacker
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 07:08:49 pm »
Mordhau is lying............This is the real story

Mordhau is a teamkiller. He said that i was leeching because i have no armor even though i have a good weapon and i was fighting the enemy. He started teamkilling me and then kept starting polls to try to have me banned, telling everyone i was leeching when i wasn't.

I asked him to stop and he wouldnt, i tried a poll to ban him for teamkilling but it was rejected.

Look at his screenshots, i have a weapon and im not hitting him or killing him or doing anything to him. The one where he says im "going for it" im hitting the door to break it open

I can PROVE that he is lying and that i am telling the truth............Look what he said. He said that he only tkd me once and that was because i was on a ladder and he couldnt get around me......right?

Well then how does he explain this screenshot of him teamkilling me at the spawnpoint on the beach??
 (click on the images to make them bigger)

http://imageshack.us/f/851/2011111900006.jpg/

This is a shot of the poll to ban him for persistant teamkilling

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/2011111900016.jpg/

THis is a shot of me trying to reason with him.......total waste of time

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/2011111900017.jpg/

This is a shot of what he said to me when he cornered me in one of the castle rooms

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/20111119000201.jpg/

There is my proof.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 07:10:05 pm by berty »

Offline berty

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 07:32:16 pm »
So now you dont remember teamkilling me all those times???  How convenient that you forgot to mention that.

Im AM innocent. I was not leeching. Like i kept telling you, not having armor is not against the rules. I had a weapon and i was fighting. That was no reason to start teamkilling me.

As for my screenshot, i thought you said "i got you now bitch" because you were killing me (the last one in a castle room.) I didn't realise you were going to try and frame me on the forum.

I have proved you are a teamkiller and a liar. He tkd me at least 4 times.............I request a Ban for Mordhau

« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:05:48 pm by berty »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 10:40:34 pm »
Both of you have been given a two day ban to cut the sqaubling, anyone who wishes to have a go at me or each other, do it in private please but there will be no chance to remove th bans.

That makes your unban dates as such:

23/11/2011 at 00:00:00 GMT+1

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are