Author Topic: Battle for Dashbigga  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
Re: Battle for Dashbigga
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 09:32:23 pm »
+1
Presumably, third time is the charm in Strat V4 in their next attempt.

oh yeah. ITS IS SO ON on strat V4!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 10:27:19 pm »
+6
I'm so discontented with Hosp leadership that I'm openly venting and will deal with the consequences.

When will you learn that fighting battles and wars based on ideology is usually going to fuck you over.  It's called strategus for reason.  You should be employing strategy.  Letting your emotions dictate where you send an army and where you reinforce is about as strategic as throwing darts at a map. 

I was told it would be different this time around, we wouldn't let past grudges dictate how and where we build up troops.  Why send the bulk of your army to fight a defended village (even assuming that the village DOESN'T get reinforced, which it obviously will) what do you gain from it?  Mutual destruction which weakens both of you. 

Can we try to let strategy dictate how we run the faction and not blind raging ideology?  Danke sirs...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 10:54:17 pm »
+2
Huseby speaks the truth.
Hospitallers honestly do have great players when it comes to the tactics or raw skill, but the strategy does need to be heavily brushed up on. I in truth was not expecting the entire clan to come barreling at us this Strategus, though kudos for giving a good accounting of yourselves in the process. I think you are easily the most "spunky" of the old NE clans, for what it is worth.

Anywho, see you on the battlefield.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 08:01:26 am »
+2
I'm so discontented with Hosp leadership that I'm openly venting and will deal with the consequences.

When will you learn that fighting battles and wars based on ideology is usually going to fuck you over.  It's called strategus for reason.  You should be employing strategy.  Letting your emotions dictate where you send an army and where you reinforce is about as strategic as throwing darts at a map. 

I was told it would be different this time around, we wouldn't let past grudges dictate how and where we build up troops.  Why send the bulk of your army to fight a defended village (even assuming that the village DOESN'T get reinforced, which it obviously will) what do you gain from it?  Mutual destruction which weakens both of you. 

Can we try to let strategy dictate how we run the faction and not blind raging ideology?  Danke sirs...

Listen to this man

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 09:24:33 am »
he is a traitor and like all traitor will be kicked and banned and burned at the steak!

(just kidding.) 
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Wiawins_ATS

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 07:32:11 pm »
Presumably, third time is the charm in Strat V4 in their next attempt.
This strat isn't fun anymore when is strat 4 coming? :rolleyes: