Author Topic: The eghggnof  (Read 426 times)

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
The eghggnof
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:21:02 am »
I found eggnog in my freezer, I was so excited that I decided to type avout it while not looking at the keyboard. Unfortuntely there was too much eggnof for me to be able to drink all of it during the given amount of time.

I was also wondering why ehhnof excperies so quicjkly necaise IApparemtly it was purcjased just the other day.

I bought it on Novrmbrt uk and it says it ec piers on Mopvermeber 156...

I mean reallyu, gow the hell am I supposed to ftrink that much eggnog in like a week?I guess if I had ghusets overr it would help, bit I don;t, so I am goibnf ro have ti soend evernight being vloated with ehhnof jhust ti finish it.

Anywaus I thought it woulf r jrlpgul tyo dhstr yjid ionmgptmsyiopm eoyj upi hiud,. do ytjsy ejrm yuoiu [itvjsdr rhhm,pf. upi lmpe yjsy upi ,ohjy nmrrf ,ptr yjsm kidy pmr [rtdpm yp jopmodj oy.

Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Re: The eghggnof
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 07:24:15 am »
I found eggnog in my freezer, I was so excited that I decided to type avout it while not looking at the keyboard. Unfortuntely there was too much eggnof for me to be able to drink all of it during the given amount of time.

I was also wondering why ehhnof excperies so quicjkly necaise IApparemtly it was purcjased just the other day.

I bought it on Novrmbrt uk and it says it ec piers on Mopvermeber 156...

I mean reallyu, gow the hell am I supposed to ftrink that much eggnog in like a week?I guess if I had ghusets overr it would help, bit I don;t, so I am goibnf ro have ti soend evernight being vloated with ehhnof jhust ti finish it.

Anywaus I thought it woulf r jrlpgul tyo dhstr yjid ionmgptmsyiopm eoyj upi hiud,. do ytjsy ejrm yuoiu [itvjsdr rhhm,pf. upi lmpe yjsy upi ,ohjy nmrrf ,ptr yjsm kidy pmr [rtdpm yp jopmodj oy.

(click to show/hide)