Author Topic: Impartial Admin Needed.  (Read 914 times)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Impartial Admin Needed.
« on: November 06, 2011, 03:22:30 pm »
+4
Was team attacked repeatedly today, defended myself for a bit against TEAMMATE from Warden clan. Blocked 7-8 hits (after the first few he hit me in the back, didn't know of course that he was planning a teamkill) after blocking these 7 or 8 hits, I hit the guy back ONCE with short sword: Wanted him off me. Hit the guy once, backed off and asked him "It's not so funny, huh?" in chat. Result: Instabanned.

The admin instantly left so I couldn't even get a clanmate to gimme his name so I could ask him why he makes such a mockery of his position as admin.

So again I apply for admin: I could never possibly do any worse that what we have already, and I could probably do much better, since my dictionary contains words such as "responsibility", "unprejudiced" and "disinterested". Some good words that admins should learn. Just MHO.

EDIT: Added this, incase it helps the admin who today let his personal preferences make a joke of himself:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fair
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:24:30 pm by Grey »
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Wiawins_ATS

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Impartial Admin Needed.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 03:43:18 pm »
damn dude that sucks

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 03:52:36 pm »
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 03:53:05 pm »
+3
To all the people thinking he did the wrong thing attacking back even once, and should have let himself get killed :

I was teamattacked by some newguy. I instantly typed to admin chat "Mr X is teamattacking me, and gonna kill me, please kick him before that". I then died before being able to block, since it took time typing that message. What happened after that ? Nothing. The little prick played on, typed "sry im new" in general chat, and didn't even get kicked the following round. Perfect way to get pissed. There wasn't even a pink message warning the guy, and yes, there was at least 2 admins online at that moment.

Point of the story, teamattackers should get banned pronto, that way, the victim doesn't have to block more than 10sec and get falsely accused of teamwounding an innocent player. So fellow players, when you see your teammates attacking other teammates, take a screenshot, get closer, and help the poor guy busy blocking by sending a message to the admins, stating the name of the griefer.
And if only the names could be sorted in alphabetical order in that list, it would help so much (even for kicking out leechers, and muting MY-CAPS-LOCKED-PLAYER).
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 04:11:54 pm »
+1
Kinda saddens me that this still happens with such recurrence.

I've had some actual disagreements with a couple of in-game admins regarding this situation, cause it's something I see constantly happen, it's rare the case when the first aggressor is punished, but the guy that is trying to survive and eventually hits back that gets insta-punished (most of the times with no warning).
 I know this cause happened to me a while ago as-well.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 04:34:54 pm »
+1
I usually try to break up fights I see by jumping in front of fighting team mates but it rarely works.
And how!

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 05:16:09 pm »
Grey,

You have been banned so many times, and trolled so much that you have zero cred left. That's probably why you got instabanned..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 05:23:11 pm »
The most likely scenario here - Grey trolled the other guy over the course of a few rounds, probably "accidentally" teamhitting him here and there, then tried to play victim.
You know, some people here have some good memory and aren't that naive.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 05:37:44 pm »
+2
I apologize for Mylet's behavior.

He wasn't aware of your ban history or the fact that your next ban was supposed to be permanent. I've rectified his mistake accordingly, sorry again for the trouble.