Author Topic: Constantly getting disconnected from the server  (Read 965 times)

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Constantly getting disconnected from the server
« on: December 27, 2011, 06:38:26 pm »
I'm getting disconnected from the server on a regular basis. At the most, I've been able to complete little over a single round on battle mode before I get disconnected. Most of the time, I get disconnected before a round starts and I even get a chance to join in. This seems to have started happening since the patch I downloaded yesterday (12/26), though that patch might have came out the day before. Still, I think it's the most recent patch. Also, I notice I seem to be getting kicked about when a tick comes in or a new round starts, so I think it's certain events that are disconnecting me.

If any admins know what is causing this problem, or if any players have also had this problem and know how to solve it, please give me some ideas on what to do.

Offline Radec

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Constantly getting disconnected from the server
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 03:21:06 pm »
Same has been happening to me can anyone help with this

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:00:45 pm »
im having a similar problem but i always crash on the big servers (EU_1 and EU_2) and when i say crash i mean game crash not server and there is another thing to if im on any server and i change server to EU_2 it takes a while to load and when it loads it just say connection lost so i ave to restart my game its just R-TARDED
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline korppis

• Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 10:55:19 pm »
I used to get disconnected randomly as well, tho today only once after messing a bit with the loader. The funny thing I noticed, when you launch the game with "Show log" option unchecked in launcher, it shuts down after launching the game. When you check the option, it stays open in background. Like I said I had almost whole day without disconnects with the launcher running on background (tho can't be sure it's the fix untill someone else confirms it). I also noticed my launcher was outdated (version 0.2, while current one is 0.5), so gonna try the same thing tomorrow with new launcher. But anyway, that's worth trying out. :)

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 10:14:05 pm »
Been gettin dc´ed too 4/5 times a day for the last month or so.. rly annoying when u have multi  :cry:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:23:33 pm by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.