Author Topic: Char deleted  (Read 879 times)

Offline Garth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BkS_Harn
Char deleted
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:09:23 am »
My char, BkS_Harn, was deleted by some random nub a few months ago because of this whole fiasco http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,9500.0.html.

I sent a pm to chadz a few weeks after it when I got back from vacation and found out about the whole deal but I never got a response or my char restored. I've checked in every once in a while to see if my prayers were answered but I have had no results. Native action & other games kept me occupied during this time but I'd like to be able to play with some friends on here again with the gear I had. :P

I was gen 9 or 10 and was lvl 25-30, probably had 600k or so in gear and ~250k in money.

Please send help. Digital cookies on standby for aid granted. Thanks for your time.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Char deleted
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 08:23:39 am »
+3
Char restored. Your gold (and items, most likely) are gone though. We'll see if anything can be done about that.

Offline Garth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BkS_Harn
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 05:16:44 am »
Yeah, everything is gone except for me being level 25 with a set of peasant gear in game.

The website lists two of my character and it kicks me out to the log in screen if I try to select either one.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 11:38:21 am »
Deleted the extra char, you should be able to access the guy on site now.