Author Topic: Unban request, Fallen_curtis_the_cunt  (Read 577 times)

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
Unban request, Fallen_curtis_the_cunt
« on: October 24, 2011, 02:53:12 am »
It seems i was banned whilst defending a village the other day, and well. i just realised im banned in all the NA servers.

Just before i was booted out, i'd smacked somebody in the back of the legs with a mace, no bad guys around, no possible targets, just a bit of retardation on my part. when im waiting for strat battles, i get a bit fidgety, and just coming from NA3 being the duel server (Where i was running around slashing the air with my cleaver while waiting for the attack to start) i went into the strat battle, and resumed my usual air hitting. well it seemed i smacked a guy in the back of the legs, i dont think i apologised, and i ran on with my usual buisness, which to be honest, i don't blame an admin for banning me for that. it looked pretty dickheaded

I apoligise, i'l watch my swings in the future and stop flailing my arms about when i think nobody is near me
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 02:57:15 am by Count_Curtis »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: Unban request, Fallen_curtis_the_cunt
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 03:02:04 am »
You do team wound allies on purpose a lot (including me on a few occasions), you have been warned time and time again about it but never banned until you started to do it in the strategus battle yesterday. Your ban will stick until it is fully served, oct 30 is the unban date. I understand you might be trying to live up to your name, but doing this is against the rules, especially on a strategus battle.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
Re: Unban request, Fallen_curtis_the_cunt
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 03:03:45 am »
You do team wound allies on purpose a lot (including me on a few occasions), you have been warned time and time again about it but never banned until you started to do it in the strategus battle yesterday. Your ban will stick until it is fully served, oct 30 is the unban date. I understand you might be trying to live up to your name, but doing this is against the rules, especially on a strategus battle.

Yeah i can live with that,

thanks for the fast reply pal
visitors can't see pics , please register or login