Author Topic: Stories of Respecing, ups and downs  (Read 331 times)

Offline awsomtom100

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Stories of Respecing, ups and downs
« on: October 17, 2011, 07:35:10 am »
i started this topic to let people share their opinions about redistributing their points. For me, i have respecced several times in gen1 in mid 20's, i found that it can be useful sometimes where you totally screwed up because ur new, like me and spread ur points out evenly. Its also is bad, maybe you have bought a special item for ur other build and in ur new one, you cant use it. So ill be happy to read your stories and/or questions. Have fun slaying dragons(yes i know they're not in this game) :D :D :D  :!: :!: :!: :wink:

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
Re: Stories of Respecing, ups and downs
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 08:58:31 am »
EXPLOITER! :D

admit that you just did it for not paying upkeep  :lol:

I think the respec option is a fine thing, but I would like to see it a bit based on your lvl.
When you are lvl 28 and you lose half your xp it's not really a matter, because you will still be lvl 24/25 after that.
But when you are for example lvl 32 or higher and you decide to change something about your build, then you will drop down almost to the beginning of lvl 31 or something similar, which really sucks as it takes ages to lvl that stuff again :/