Author Topic: Just let me explain..!  (Read 956 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
Just let me explain..!
« on: February 03, 2011, 01:04:13 am »
Hello. Today in EU2, I joined to play with my friends and all. I usually do not play EU, but if and when strategus gets set up it will be a must. I am requesting an un-ban on account of a number of reasons.
1: First of all, the admin gave me no time to explain after I tk'd.
2: I honestly did not think it would kill the person I hit once right before the new round, we had won our first round in like 2 maps so I was happy as heck, finally going to gain money.. I thought.
3: Others have tk'd right before the round ended, but nothing ever happened to them, nothing.
4: I had absolutely no time to say I'm sorry or even type "sry!", for I was still typing.. Banned that quick.
5: I know what I have done is wrong, and for that I am sorry (and also sorry that I'm banned but not only)
6: The admin who just joined (lucky me) saw that and said what the fuck rogue, then insta-perm banned.
You can call me whatever you want, but all of my 450 hrs on cRPG of mnb warband have been nothing but rule following except for today, I know many people who know this. In my opinion let me say sorry next time or "sry I was just happy we won!"
I am not a troll, and I am not one of those multiplayer tk'ers that goes on a server just to piss people off, I despise them. I am just a normal cRPG player that was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, and wouldn't you feel bad if you were banned after almost 500 hours on cRPG? I am banned because of one spur of the moment tk! Please show me some mercy.. I will never tk again, and if I do intentionally you have the right to permanent ban me on your servers forever and I will not say a word.
P.S. Once again, sorry for the trouble and thanks for reading/supporting my plea  :cry:
P.S.S. if I have incorrectly placed this topic in the wrong section, please give me some leniency I still don't quite know the ropes to forums.
If it helps any my in-game name is: SoA_TheDashingRogue   :(
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 06:45:24 am by TheDashingRogue »

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
Re: Just let me explain..!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 02:08:28 pm »
Hey Dashing, I asked the admin just after he banned you if it was perma, He said it wasnt.. So you should be back on in no time =)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:11:30 pm by IRunUDie »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:03:16 pm »
I had seen you TK on previous rounds too. I was using a different char and saw you TK on round end with a throwing weapon.

Offline Noble Crassius

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Long live the Han
    • View Profile
    • http://rotk.ws/
  • Faction: Han Empire
  • Game nicks: Han_Ling, SiegeSome, Fallen_Knight
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:08:11 pm »
Lol oh no not tking at the end of a round! How evil could you possibly get?? (Seems kinda juvenile)
On it.

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 05:49:40 pm »
Lol oh no not tking at the end of a round! How evil could you possibly get?? (Seems kinda juvenile)
TK is a TK. I can understand if it's when the equip menu pops up, I've TK'd a few times by accident when it comes up.

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 10:29:32 pm »
well ... my voice isnt quite neutral at this point because dashingrogue is in my faction and a guy i like to call a friend (just to avoid later compromitations), but i was there and i want to add my info in order to to see things clear for those who (like to) decide here.
situation was: there were hardly 10 players on the server at this time; we had a nice SoA team stack and much fun because we dont play often together because of NA/EU ping gap (we were rly doing stupid and funny things all the time)
facts are : he tked at round end multiple times(idk if intended or not) ; no noticeable administrative warning/info (at least no warning in magaynta color);rogue got banned.
about rogue: hes one of the  most kind and most funny guys i ever met in the net and in any mmo or rpg i roflmfao the whole day when i read his lines in guild chat and he also gave me serveral head ups and funny posts - i have about 5 years gaming carrier >_> hes not a rager or whiner or troll and even if he tked intentionally this wasnt meant to offend anyone im 100% positive in this and anyone who would have asked at this time on the server would have gotten a kind excuse and some funny words from rogue.
my opinion:
(click to show/hide)
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 11:43:43 pm »
Well, there is a sorry and an acknowledgment of the rule breach, so i moved the unban date forward and will unban you on the evening of 4th.