Author Topic: [UNBAN] Taparov, I understand my wrongdoings.  (Read 302 times)

Offline oneguy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Taparov, I understand my wrongdoings.
« on: October 07, 2011, 05:31:37 pm »
To whom it may concern,

I have been banned from the NA_cRPG server for a very good reason. I had a weight put my on "w" key so my character (Taparov) could move and get experience while I were away from the computer.
I regret for not reading the rules previously and using this technique. I have done this in the Siege server mode, thinking it will not bother anyone. I have done this only 4 times, for the total length of about 1-2 hours, right before I got banned.

I deeply apologize for trying to ease my way in gaining experience. I am being transparent about my wrongdoings so you can also trust me when I say I have not done this before and 99% of my character was built through honest game play. I also promise that I will continue playing honestly.

Reason why I got into this game is because my brother is playing it too. He is level 30 and I wanted to catch up fast with him, but now I understand that it should be done just like everyone else does it - hours of playing experience. I do enjoy playing this game very much and pleading you to unban me because I do intend to invest time into it and contribute to the game play.

Once again, I apologize to everyone for the 2 hours of dishonesty, promise not to do this ever again and plead for forgiveness and an unban.

Thank you,
Sergio (a.k.a "Taparov")

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Re: [UNBAN] Taparov, I understand my wrongdoings.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 07:29:26 pm »
Unban Date : 12.10.2011 01:36:28

If you have problems with this ban - Talk to Anwyl.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 07:32:11 pm by SeQuel »

Offline oneguy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] Taparov, I understand my wrongdoings.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 08:16:40 pm »
Thank You!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:19:04 pm by oneguy »