Author Topic: Unfair Teams + CS/SS/Ladder-spam on siege  (Read 333 times)

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Unfair Teams + CS/SS/Ladder-spam on siege
« on: October 08, 2011, 12:41:59 pm »
Would it be possible to change the settings if the teams are unfair, like instead of the winners not gaining a higher multi and the losers losing theirs the winners still get a multi and the losers just don't lose their multi?
Because i noticed it happens quite a lot that teams are almost equal (If there are not that many players on the server, only like 20 or 30) and in the end u manage to rape them quite good and BOOM..."Teams are unfair. U can keep ur x1 for being good. I hope we made u rage."
Would be much fairer for both teams if the losers keep the multi (Because they were the ones that had an actual disadvantage of the teams being unfair) and the attackers still getting one, because they were awesome.

And would u PLEASE stop the spam of any material by using the weapon rack?! It makes some castles almost uncapturable. I don't even like seeing my own clanmates doing so. :O
Don't disable the weapon rack, though. It can be still quite useful even if u can't spam cs with it.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Unfair Teams + CS/SS/Ladder-spam on siege
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 12:56:14 pm »
Before you do that, can you PLEASE make it so you gain a multi (maybe an extra one) if the teams are uneven and the lesser team won?

It's REALLY annoying when I get the "teams are unfair, no multiplicator" because the ENEMY is too strong while we still won. That really pisses me off.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Yoghurt

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Teams + CS/SS/Ladder-spam on siege
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 06:48:06 pm »
Before you do that, can you PLEASE make it so you gain a multi (maybe an extra one) if the teams are uneven and the lesser team won?

It's REALLY annoying when I get the "teams are unfair, no multiplicator" because the ENEMY is too strong while we still won. That really pisses me off.

Yeah, often the decision to declare a round to be unfair is not comprehensible at all, for example u win three times in a row, always get the message the teams were unfair, then we lose the first time without killing even one enemy, and we get told they got their multi. This is ridiculous and really has to be fixed, or even better, deleted.