Author Topic: Question  (Read 493 times)

Offline Skorpien

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Skorpien_the_Grey
Question
« on: October 03, 2011, 07:59:05 pm »
Hello, today i played with 2 friends in EU 5 (We talked with TeamSpeak 3) and the name of one of my friends (in game) are: BL00DYRABBIT. We played and i read to him in STEAM. He answerd (3-4 or 5 seconds) and than it comes a kik pool from Risen_Daergar. Reason: leeching. He sayed "I writet in steam dude!" ok so the pool was not accepted. Than the round was over, he checked his equitment (At the end of the round) and one of Risen comes and amigod him (with foot) 2 times. Than a BAN pool comes with reason: "Leechs every time! Ok ban pool."  and that one was accepted.

And now my question: WTF is that for a shit? He dont leechs and get banned? I dont want that he get banned or so but i will know what is that for a shit?  :?

The other player is in game called: Maik86, he can confirm that!

PS: I talk for him because he is not registered in this forum
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:02:17 pm by Skorpien »
"Men of the South, Raise Your Banners High! Let the Serpent Army Go Forth, Bring Up the Great Mumakil and Unleash All Your Hatred!"

Offline Daergar

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daergar_the_Tank
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:18:45 pm »
Please don't post lies. I never called a kick poll. I called the banpoll after watching the person in question idling at spawn for several rounds, always moving a little bit when looked at or when someone commented. And yelling at us in german (?) when called on his bad behavior.

Not playing and typing on steam does equal being idle. Whenever you become busy, there is a spectator option readily available.

And no, normally I don't care if someone wants to sit in spawn, but when the teams are around 10v10, it actually matters for those of us trying to actually win the round for the team when a quarter of them are sitting in spawn for various reasons.

Also, unless I misunderstood something, polls called by players are far from permanent.

Edit: Re-read your post. So that was why Maik86 called a banpoll in return on a Risen_SG_Guzzy (which had no part in any of this)? Polling as rage-fueled retaliation is hardly the way to go. Stones in glass houses and all that.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:21:31 pm by Daergar »

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 10:39:33 pm »
people trusts  Daergar.
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 11:27:22 am »
This forum is for Ban or Unban requests.

Poll bans last 1 hour. Topic locked.