Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 536 times)

Offline Lamaz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:48:08 pm »
Hi,

This afternoon I've been ban in the EU6 server  :shock:
What happened :

I explained a trap tactic that consist on opening the gate and close it directly after opening to focus the ennemy on the gate direction.

At the moment the gate open, I was TK and ban without having the time to finish to close the gate. I told before opening on the team chat that I'll open the gate that it was a tactic. But ban anyway.... definitive ban... disappointing !!!

I haven't done anything more... I started the game yesterday and I am a young lvl27 who still be a noob.

So I was ban for that, I understand that I don't have to do things that could surprise admins ^^

But for me an Admin should at least speak or read before ban... he reacted as a player and not as an Admin... who has to make live a community which is going down because of fewer players.

So stop banning new players !!Explain them, even if it ask you to write one or two sentences.. I don't understand how an Admin could react like this...  I know that they are humain, they can be tired, pissed off, but still they shouldn't play so much with the definitiv ban....

I was about to tell my friend to buy the game to join me in cRPG but I'm not sure anymore.

I would appreciate that you unban me pliz... and that you try to act as Admin are supposed to be...

I'll do my best to never be ban again.

Lamaz

Offline Joxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Autolycus Joxer_The_Mighty Salmoneus
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 06:00:53 pm »
If you open the gate there will immediately be a cavalry player inside the castle. That 'trap' wouldn't work at all. If noone told you that then the tk/ban might be bit overkill.
Why is everybody telling me to think? I think, I just don't show it.

Offline Lamaz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 06:07:56 pm »

Right, as I haven't seen a lot of horse since I strated yesterday I didn't thought about that, but you're right, no one told me so, if I had knew I would never have done that for sure.

I think it's too hardly punish even more for a n-b mistake... which was coming from a good gesture...

Lamaz.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 02:59:29 am »
Many people try this.. It's stupid, I've seen it fail too many times.
Even the doors.. either someone manage to sneak in quickly, or kill you with a bolt or throwing wep.. and the door is left open.
Other doors can be opened from inside by the enemy team, so they will start streaming in, continuing to open the door so more people stream in etc..

Don't open gates or doors if defending. Ever.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 10:27:00 am »
Most bans last only a day, you are already unbanned.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay