Poll

Nerf horse bump damage by 30-50%?

Yes
48 (52.7%)
No
43 (47.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Author Topic: [STATS] Nerf horse bump damage  (Read 2756 times)

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: [STATS] Nerf horse bump damage
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 12:23:25 am »
If you reflect a decent amount of damage on the horse, +1. Ever tried running over a midsized cactus? And make those 1h riders able to chop their horses legs off when they try to hit someone below their horse.

only if pike users become handicapped and unable to move from breaking their spine when they do a high speed spinning pike attack
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 12:23:59 am »
I just re-read the OP.

Yeah nerf bump dmg.

Make it so that a horseman needs to make 20 bumps so you can get reinforcements to come rescue you with pikes and longspears and that polearm rearing trick and archers and OP xbows and camping rooftops and 2h outreaching lance and crappy map rotation with too few open maps and recent cav nerfs and you get the picture.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 12:54:01 am »
This thread is becoming pointless with too much spam/trolling/whining and too little rational discussion. Furthermore Polehammer probably screwed the poll by convincing his cav friends to vote since, following his little comment, 'No' got 5-10 extra votes in 5 minutes.

So here are a few suggestions:
Stop trolling, whining and making pointless post, use arguments instead to prove your point and convince people.
If your only argument is realism, take this to the new realism forum (cretaed so we dont need to read it while actually discussing balance)
Don't post the same over and over again, it's just plain annoying - if you have nothing new to say, stay out of the thread.

Now i'm left with a few options:
1. Delete this ruined thread and let it be (which i wont)
2. ask a mod to clean it up and then reset the poll (which they probably dont have time for)
3. lock the trhead and create a similar one, hoping people will actually discuss this in a better way.

I'll probably go with 3 when i get back

Offline Zaelious

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 01:59:55 am »
This thread is becoming pointless with too much spam/trolling/whining and too little rational discussion. Furthermore Polehammer probably screwed the poll by convincing his cav friends to vote since, following his little comment, 'No' got 5-10 extra votes in 5 minutes.

So here are a few suggestions:
Stop trolling, whining and making pointless post, use arguments instead to prove your point and convince people.
If your only argument is realism, take this to the new realism forum (cretaed so we dont need to read it while actually discussing balance)
Don't post the same over and over again, it's just plain annoying - if you have nothing new to say, stay out of the thread.

Now i'm left with a few options:
1. Delete this ruined thread and let it be (which i wont)
2. ask a mod to clean it up and then reset the poll (which they probably dont have time for)
3. lock the trhead and create a similar one, hoping people will actually discuss this in a better way.

I'll probably go with 3 when i get back

or 4. be a retard

I think you followed 4 quite well.

Bumping did a shit ton more damage in the past, it's perfectly fine now, easy to kill horses, just pay attention, even if you don't have a pole arm or long range weapon.. It's not 1 or 2 hit like it use to be, which was more realistic and was still fair essentially..

2h not even cav, I think there would be a lot of crying if cav got nerfed again though.

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 02:02:02 am »
or 4. be a retard

I think you followed 4 quite well.

This is a fine example of random shit that should just stay out of serious balance threads, but i guess some people just can't help it...

Offline Zaelious

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 02:08:34 am »
This is a fine example of random shit that should just stay out of serious balance threads, but i guess some people just can't help it...

and you consider your spam NOT spam? You didn't post a single relevant thing to this thread, and I posted my opinion regarding it, perhaps you should instead of just posting useless shit?