Author Topic: Abusing the balance on EU2 at first round.  (Read 3508 times)

Offline balbaroth

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Abusing the balance on EU2 at first round.
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 10:10:27 pm »
what Kafein and RandomDude said make perfect sense , 

In the eye of the balance it seem fair in numbers , but you have to look at the intangibles ,  i remember back then people were pissed off at random teams , saying it was unfair , sure we had a few rounds where teams were stacked , but it the random made it fair instead of pushing variables to force teams

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 12:48:11 am »
Good god this was ridicolous. There were several guys who got switched to the defence like 4 or 5 times and they still joined specs until they could get to the attacker-team, where everyone else of their clan was waiting.
I mean, the game started 2 mins ago and they still try to switch the team...c'mon. And the worst is, it works.

Offline hippy_with_a_scimi

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Balbasaur
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balbaroth since the dawn of times
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 06:14:12 am »
Good god this was ridicolous. There were several guys who got switched to the defence like 4 or 5 times and they still joined specs until they could get to the attacker-team, where everyone else of their clan was waiting.
I mean, the game started 2 mins ago and they still try to switch the team...c'mon. And the worst is, it works.

of course it work , it worked since forever but was not spoken much ( obviously thoses who do it dont even tell to keep playing that way  ) 

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 11:01:38 am »
The problem is not only that it is working the problem is also that one team is lacking players the whole time.
If 3-4 players who should play in one team are trying to get into the other one all the time they are not playing.
Yesterday someone (dont have to say more about who we are talking) managed to switch team while his friends
brought down the flag. He wasnt defending he was trying to get to the winning team the whole round.

That is what fucks the system.
You have to spawn with gear and weapon. You are not allowed to leech but you are allowed to waste
whole rounds with trying to get into the winner team?

But if you say thats totally fine then i will stop not using it. I dont see why i should lose my multi in the first round
if i play with my clan then.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:04:28 am by Camaris »