Author Topic: I am so tired of these hackers  (Read 297 times)

Offline killjoy317795

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I am so tired of these hackers
« on: September 22, 2011, 01:46:08 am »
I am requesting that all Nord/and Caos clan members/ you see be bann for hacking keke was one of them he is always ontop everytime i play hes 30+ and 4 deaths guys he is not good i prommis you that, I braught the subject up and asked wy they werent removing them from the servers and was kicked from the main na server for this by the admin whom was intentionaly allowing this to go on , and from what ive seen the server admins are in on alot they also hack. I pay alot of money like some to be able to play without all this crap everytime you turn around, its unfair anoying and needs to be wiped out. I would appreciate a good look into whats going on and get some real people watching these servers its getting pritty bad im an avid gamer and have manny steam games i have purchased and if its not taking care of, i will unsubscribe. So please do the right thing i appreciate your help thanks.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: I am so tired of these hackers
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 01:49:37 am »
Your input is appreciated, thank you for your time.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.